Activator type washing machines: what it is, the principle of operation and the device, the rating of the best models
When choosing a washing machine on the pages of online stores in the filter you can find such a thing as washing machines of an activator type. Each hostess is understandable, which means machine–machine, semi-automatic, vertical or horizontal loading in relation to classic machines of drum type.
And what is an activator type of machine, not everyone knows. As a rule, the older generation of Russians familiar with them. In the article, it will be about, it would seem to be outdated and no one unnecessary aggregates, but it is only at first glance. With a more detailed immersion in the topic we will see that there are indisputable advantages of such machines, and there are quite a few. This is what helps them remain afloat.
Types of AFM
AFM differ in its device and the number of functions. All of them have vertical loading of linen.
Conditional separation of AFM by type of type:
- The simplest species. Their composition includes: tank, activator and manual spin. The last element is two rollers. They are connected to each other. Between them placed wet linen. Then it scrolls. Examples of the simplest AFM: “Baby”, “Saturn 1616”, “Fairy”, “Oka”.
- Semiautomatica. Two tanks are arranged in them. The first is erased and linen rolls. In the second (centrifuge) it is pressed. There it moves from the primary tank. In some variations, there is a timer with setting the duration of washing, a delicate washing algorithm and other options. Examples of semi-automatic: “Unit 210”, “Renova Sun 40”, “Siberia”.
- Automatic. These are modern AFM. In them, water is automatically recruited, merges, heated and boiled, there is a rinsing function on the machine, dishoning delicate tissues. Their difference from drum versions. the presence of an activator in the tank. Examples of models: EVGO EWP 4026 N and REDWER WMA
Washing with spin function
In most cases, users prefer to overpay a little, but buy an activator typewriter with pressed function. It makes it much easier and speeds up the washing process. Tell what models should pay attention to. Among the favorites:
The washing fairy Fairy SMP-40N allows for one cycle to “scroll” to 4 kg of dirty linen. Dimensions are standard: width, depth and height are equal, respectively, 69, 36 and 69 cm. The speed of rotation of the centrifuge can be adjusted, the maximum spin speed reaches 1320 revolutions per minute. In the activator, not only cotton, synthetics and mixed matter, but also the most delicate fabrics are allowed to erase.
Activator machine Fairy SMP-40N is equipped with a pump, so the process of draining the water is sufficiently comfortable.
How to Use Fully Automatic (Top Loading) Washing Machine. Demo
Buyers noted that this model is performed very high quality. The washing machine works almost silently, consumes some electricity, perfectly copes with complex pollution. Lingerie after pressing on 1300 revolutions becomes almost dry. The average cost of equipment. 5500
Renova WS-50 Pet activator machine (2018) involves connecting to hot water. Due to this, it is not necessary to fill the centrifuge manually. Differs in compact dimensions, housing size. 69x42x79 cm, weight of the device 15 kg. You can buy underwear inside after starting the cycle through the main hatch. The main characteristics of the model:
- Maximum load weight. 5 kg;
- The speed of rotation of the centrifuge during annealing. 1300 rpm;
- Water consumption for the standard cycle. 30 liters.
The panel with three rotary joysticks is located on top of the case. A drain pump, which is equipped with a machine, allows you to quickly pump out the spent fluid from the centrifuge. At the end of the mode, the unit publishes a loud beep. You can buy an activator in 5600-5900.
The machine semi-automatic type of Slow WS-50PET allows you to wash up to 5 kg of dry linen. Provides three modes: careful and ordinary washing, drained. Take a load of linen allowed through the main hatch. Nominal water consumption. 40 liters. The claimed class of energy consumption A will help to save on electricity accounts. Users of the Slavs WS-50PET appreciate:
The speed of rotation of the centrifuge reaches 1350 revolutions per minute. If we talk about disadvantages, there is a bad fixation of the drain hose. it has to hold his hands in the process of removing water from the tank. On the top of the case there is a mode switch and a washing timer, as well as a joystick spin. With their help sets the settings of the cycle. Average
Spacious activator washer Optima SME-62P by 6.2 kg of linen closes the rating. Model width 68 cm, depth and height, respectively, 41.5 and 80.5 cm. Due to good capacity, a semi-automatic is suitable for a large family. Class of energy consumption made by the manufacturer. A. For washing the machine consumes about 66 liters of water. the volume will depend on the number of things in the tank.
The machine is equipped with pomp, due to which the drain process is simplified. It is possible to restore the linen after starting the cycle through the main hatch. Maximum spin speed. 1350 revolutions / min. Control this model is carried out due to rotary switches. One washing program is provided. normal mode. Users marked low noise when the semiautomatic. The underwear is dismissed well. the machine copes with the labor-made spots.
All semi-automatic type machines presented in the ranking have many positive customer reviews. Mostly the opinion of users converges. the activators fully justify their value. Therefore, if you need to buy budgetary equipment, you can safely choose from the described models.
Semiautomatic overview with spin
Activator washing machines in the price category can be divided into two classes: expensive and cheap. Cheap washing machines we have already described in the article How to choose a semi-automatic washing machine with a spin, But the models of modern activator machines we will look at Read more:
- Whirlpool Vantage. This elite class machine has in its arsenal 33 washing programs. You can wash in it not only baby clothes, school uniforms and clothing for sports, but also bathroom mats, shoes and other specific things. Capacity of the drum of this beauty is 11.5 kg. Attracts in it and sensory control that the younger generation is no longer surprising. On the display, about 18 cm, detailed information about the washing process is displayed. In general, this car is worthy of the highest praise, costs about 2,000.
- MAYTAG CENTENNIAL MVWC360AW. Activator type washing machine with a spin, having 11 washing modes. This machine economically consumes water thanks to the built-in sensor determining the weight of the loaded linen. Power consumption is also reduced due to direct drive.
- DAEWOO DWF-806. Washing machine machine with air-bubble washing from Korean manufacturer. Maximum load is 6 kg of dry linen. The peculiarity of the machine is that you can not just choose a ready-made program, but also independently set the wash time, rinsing and pressing. Can be connected to cold and hot water.
Principle of operation and features of the activator washer
The activator machine consists of the following structural elements:
The principle of operation in such machines is as follows: the engine rotates the shaft on which the activator is located, and in turn rotates underwear in the detergent solution (water powder). Then dirty water merges and poured new for rinsing.
Depending on the design as an activator, a blade rod (1), similar to a borne, or an activator-impeller (2). In most modern, the device is worth the impeller, as it allows you to load more linen than the rod, and the effectiveness of its washing above. It can be located in the middle or side of the horizontal bottom, or in the middle of the inclined bottom.
For example, the model of the Snow White HRV 3000S Activator is located in the middle of the horizontal bottom, but so that the funnel does not form, in the tank there are ribs that crash funnel.
There are models in which the centrifuge is additionally existing. After washing and rinsing, things need to shift the neighboring compartment, in a centrifuge, which will take the water. True, the spin speed will not be able to choose. it is always one for all types of linen. But at the same time, even in low-cost models, the spin speed is quite large. For example, at the model of the Slavs of the WS-80PET, the spin speed is 1350 rpm. not every machine on it is capable.
The design of certain units can be equipped with a filter for collecting a pile and fluff. Basically, this filter protects not the very washer, but the place where water will merge. For example, if we drag the water in the bath (there is no separate drain into the sewer), the filter is caught most of the pile and threads, and the siphon under the bathroom will not be clogged.
Scope of application
The specifics of the installation and connecting styrals with the activator determines the technical complexity of the aggregates and the degree of linen contamination. Machines, which are most often included with a drying chamber, weigh about 70. 100 kg. Install and plug them in a stationary scheme for permanent operation.
Electromechanical simplest and semi-automatic models weigh an average of 10-25 kg, in which their indisputable advantage is. Lightness is actually a guarantor of mobility, providing the opportunity to take them in summer for the city for use in the country, it is easily transported to a new apartment who has no permanent housing.
Easy washing machinery. a real find for young parents. She erases literally a couple of dozen minutes. Using electromechanical washing machines with an activator, you can quickly and easily put in order baby clothes and diapers, eliminate the formation of sustainable stains, have always in stock stretched fresh things.
AFM consists of four main components:
- plastic or metal tank;
- electrical engine;
- timer (it works on a mechanical principle).
When washing, the water is poured into the tank, the powder is added and dissolved, linen is laid, the timer starts. When rotating the activator rotates and linen. So the wash is carried out. When the device finishes work, the lingerie is removed from it. It is rolled in a separate container. You can fill the tank with clean water and turn on the machine again. If the AFM with a centrifuge, then at the end of the rinse, things will be depicted in her. There will be a press.
- Electricity is well saved. In simple models, the heated water is poured. So electricity goes only to engine work. There is an AFM with heated water. They seriously absorb electricity when their launches are launched.
- For washing things are suitable any powders.
- Economically spent water. Even in one water you can spend 2-3 washing operations. For example, first to wash the lingerie of white, then color, and in the third session. black.
- They do not need to attach to the central water supply system. So ACM can be used in summer and rural conditions and other places without water supply.
- Reliability of work. Its deposit. simple assembly.
- You can set up the duration of washing.
- At any time, the washing can be stopped.
- You can deprive serious linen volumes. For example, in some AFM in one session, you can wash 14 kg of linen when working almost no vibrations. This greatly facilitates the transportation of such models.
- Low price. This is especially true of domestic devices.
- For washing need manual work: rinsing and moving wet things, as well as a spin (if there is no centrifuge). That is, the washing machines of the activator type with the spin cannot be left unattended.
- Manual water set.
- Great risk of damage delicate things. Although some innovative AFMS are equipped with the washing modes of such things, and more cashmere and wool.
- It is impossible to embed them. After all, they have upper laundry bookmark.
- When draining the water, it is required to substitute a basin or other similar container.
Advantages and disadvantages
Activator type machines have a number of advantages compared to the washing machines. List them:
- Saving electricity. In simple activator cars, water is poured already fitting, it means that energy is spent only for the operation of the electric motor. There are, of course, water heated models, increased energy consumption in which is carried out at the time of the taine.
- The ability to wash things with any powder even for manual washing.
- Water consumption savings. You can make 2-3 washings in one water, for example, first launch the washing of white things, then color and in the last cycle, wash black things.
- Do not require connectivity to the central water supply. This makes it possible to apply similar machines in rural areas, in the country and in other places in the absence of water supply.
- reliability provided by simple assembly.
- Ability to regulate the washing time, as well as stopping washing at any minute.
- Washing large linen volumes, some models are designed for 14 kg of things for one washing cycle.
- have a reduced noise level and practically do not vibrate when working.
- have small sizes, it makes it easy to rearrange such machines or transported to the cottage.
- low price. Most activator machines cost several times cheaper than machines with a drum, especially the models of domestic production. Them
As for the shortcomings, they cannot but be.
- Washing underwear in the machines of this type requires manual labor in the form of rinsing and shifting wet things, press (if there is no centrifuge). So, such a typewriter can not be left unattended.
- A set of water is carried out manually.
- In such machines, it is dangerous to erase delicate things, as it can lead to them.
Note! In modern models, modes of delicate washing appeared, as well as the washing of cashmere and wool, which is not a disadvantage.
Varieties of activator machines
The machines of this type are different, they differ in the features of the device and the presence of functions. But at the same time, they all have only vertical linen load. Three different types of similar washing machines can be distinguished, such a division is considered conditional.
- Simplest activator cars. They consist of a tank, activator and manual spin. Handmade spin is two bonded rollers, between which the wet product is inserted and scrolled. These machines include “Baby”, “Oka”, “Saturn 1616”, “Fairy”.
- Activator cars semiautomatics. Such a car has two tanks, in one wash and rinse. The second tank is a centrifuge intended for pressing underwear, which is shifted from the first tank. In different models, different additional features, such as a timer with a selection of washing time, delicate washing mode, reverse and t.P. Cars: “Siberia”, “Renova WS 40”, “Unit 210”, “Snow Whole 55”.
- Avtomat activator machines. This type includes modern activator machines, in which water set, drain, heated, boiling, air-bubble rinse. In addition, a delicate mode is provided, washing wool and others. From the drummer machine activator, it is different that in its tank there is an impeller activator. We give an example of an activator machine machine: Redwer WMA 5521, EVGO EWP 4026 N, MABE LMR1083PBYR0, Whirlpool Vantage.
Note! Machines machine actuator type do not have the flaws listed above. Their disadvantage can only be called high cost and larger amount of water consumed.
Overview of famous models
Activator type washing machines quite a lot. Despite this, many prefer machines with a drum. What is the case? We believe that the case is here in misunderstanding the essence of the question. The market offers drum cars, well advertised them well, it means that it remains to buy. buy.
With a phrase “Activator Machines” Most of us represent such models like “Baby” or “Siberia”. But it is wrong, so we will try to review the models of machines of activator type of all available species.
- Malytka. One of the most popular washing machines of Soviet times, loved by hostesses for small dimensions and the ability to quickly wash a small amount of dirty linen. The tank of the car is designed for 27 liters of water, for one cycle you can be wrapped up to 1 kg of linen. There is a hose for draining waste water. This is the most popular machine at its office. Optimally suitable for giving. Cost from 1500
- FEYA CMP-20. Semi-automatic washing machine with centrifuger. Laundry loading up to 2 kg. The spin is carried out at a speed of 1320./ Min. Cost of about 2500
- Renova WS 50. Machine semiautomatic with centrifuger. Linen load up to 5 kg. The spin is carried out at a speed of 1350./ Min. There is a hose for a set and for draining water. Management is carried out mechanical. Cost from 4000
- MABE LMR1083PBYR. Machine machine with mechanical control. Maximum load of 10 kg. The spin is carried out at a speed of 680./ Min. There are modes: washing delicate things and express wash. You can choose the water temperature for washing, it is washing in cold water, and it is also possible to connect to hot water. There is an emergency opening of the door of the tank. Cost from 15000
- Bosch WOR 16155. Activator machine with electronic control machine. Linen load up to 6 kg. Maximum express speed 800. You can choose the temperature of the water, the spin speed, there is protection against leaks. Possible deferred start program. Cost from 32000
- Whirlpool Vantage. Activator machine with sensory control, USB. inteeis, color display and presence 33 wash modes. You can create your wash mode, wash sportswear, shoes, small bathroom mats. However, such a miracle technician costs a lot of money and costs about 123500