What if the washing machine is dirty things or why after washing on clothes appear spots
Many owners of modern household appliances are familiar to the situation when after performing washing from the drum machine, dirty things get. And the point is not that the powder did not cope, or pollution was too complicated. We are talking about equipment malfunction. If the washing machine is dirty underwear brown stains, black divorces, gray dots, then you need to deal with such unpleasant effects. Stains can be rusty, oily, yellow, bleached. Possible blots or divorces. If the technique leaves stains on clothes, it is worth checking out objective reasons, and then call the wizard for repair. Continue to use the machine in this case is not worth it since you can simply spoil clothes.
It’s a shame when after washing things are dirty, instead of becoming clean. Causes trouble can be quite a lot. It is important to determine and eliminate them, otherwise the situation will not only happen again, but also aggravate.
In the end, what a felt from washing, if the result is new pollution? Read more:
- Bad quality washing means. If the powder particles do not completely dissolve in water, then as a result of the process, not only white divorces on the linen appear, and also colored spots in the color of active granules. It is not always possible to name the powder of poor quality. Therefore, there may be insufficient injection, excess of the rate of use of the means, water rigidity and other factors. Ideally, it is better to find a product that suits in all parameters. quality, price and result and continue to use it all the time.
- Water with high M minerals. In the particular iron that penetrates the fibers of the fabric, and when drying is oxidized. As a result, yellow or red divorces appear on things after drying. The problem is solved by the acquisition of a special filter. A simpler way to drain water from the crane before using the washing machine.
- Violation of the rules of washing. Often is the reason that good things come into disrepair. Do not neglect one of the most important rules. white and colored things need to be erased separately. Fortunately, in most cases, the problem is solved by re-launching a cycle using detergents, individually for affected clothes. If this event did not help, most likely, you will have to rejoice in the new color.
- Outsunion in the drum. No matter how he got there. But the result is visible, as they say “evident” or on a beloved shirt. It will be necessary to find and extract. Then wipe the evained things re-.
- Soaking things covered with fat, with the rest. Of course, it is not worth doing this, because in the process of washing clothes contacts each other. As a result, yellowish and oily spots appear. Wash “fatty” things follows separately from the rest.
Important! Before washing, inspect the drum for foreign objects, which could come there by chance or with the help of dwelling dwellings, such as children.
Dark spots after washing in a washing machine: reasons
Try immediately after repair work, do not include a washing machine. Let the water drain and cleanses. Indeed, often after repair and replacing pipes, the remains of the scale, rust, as well as dirty water, flows through pipes through the water supply.
Dark spots after washing in a washing machine, reasons:
- That is why contamination appears on clothes. If there are very dirty water in your region, and the water supply pipes did not change several decades, we advise you to put a special cleansing filter.
- This will help to avoid the appearance of dark and light spots on clothes provoked by penetration inside the washing machine of iron oxide, scale and rust.
- Pollution on clothes can appear dark, gray or black. As experience shows, in 70% the appearance of stains on clothes is due to the actions of the owners of the equipment.
How to remove yellow stains from clothing when powder overdose?
If you find that traces stayed on many things after washing in the car, just rinse them without detergent. After that, the non-dissolved powder will come down from clothes and your things will be fine.
For the future so that this is not repeated, take such measures:
- Watch that the machine does not overload.
- Water supply pressure should not be low.
- Clearly follow the manufacturer’s instructions and add the specified amount of detergent.
Important! Learn how to wash your shirts in a washing machine so that you no longer have problems with spots from powder.
Machine Machine Machines
A number of troubleshooting in the work of the washing machine can cause the appearance of spots on things.
Problem with gland
If the washing machine is dirty underwear and fueling spots appear on it, it says about damaged glands. In the course of operation, they deform, water penetrates the landing socket with the bearing and flips lubrication. The last spoils things, and the bearings from high friction are deformed. Solve such a problem should be in an emergency order, otherwise it will lead to a breakdown of a washing machine. Replacing bearings and seals. a complex and time consuming process that should be entrusted to professionals.
Foreign mechanical objects in the tank
In the course of washing in the drum, and from it. various metal objects sometimes penetrate into the tank of the washing machine. These can be coins, invisible, nails and t.D. They stay at the bottom of the tank, coated with a layer of rust and pollute water. After washing in such a liquid on the underwear, rusty, yellow or brown spots appear. During the operation of the washing machine also gives out the presence of a foreign object during operation of the washing machine. To correct the problem that occurred, you need to get an extra object from the tank.
Washing machine dirty things. the reasons that can be eliminated independently
If, after washing, dark, gray or black spots on the underwear appear, then the reason may be in irregular car care or in its absence. Because of this, it is formed:
In the fold of the rubber part, dirty water falls, which is forced. If you do not regularly wipe your drying cuff Yes, even close the door, see immediately after the removal of the linen, the mold is quickly formed on the cuffs and the mold begins to grow.
A receiver for detergents is also constantly in contact with water. If you do not care for it and the installation site, these parts of the machine are quickly covered with mold fungus. When washing, dirt and mold fall on things in the drum, and dirty underwear with gray or black spots. In addition, clothing begins to smell badly, even when using air conditioning.
Garbage accumulates, dirt and can grow mold. In the washes with a simple drain pump, the dirty filter becomes the reason for the unpleasant odor. And in models with a recycling pump, the source of stains is also source (dirt from the filter gets straight on the lingerie in the tank when the pump is working).
Why is My Washing Machine Staining My Clothes?
Regular car care helps to cope with these problems:
- Remove the tray from the machine after each washing, rinse and dry. Also, wipe the niche for the tray so that there is no wave on its walls.
- Wipe the dryer’s cuff after using the car, and the doors are washing the open after washing.
- Clean the pump filter regularly when caring for a typewriter. Wash it every time after washing wool and darous fabrics. If we erase smooth natural and synthetic fabrics, then sufficiently clean the filter once a month.
- For the prevention of pollution, and removal of odor, once every 3-6 months is recommended to “drive” a washing machine without linen acid at a temperature of 90 degrees, as described in the article of useful tips How to remove the shaft smell of washing machine. If you did not do this for a long time, repeat the “lemon purification” twice.
When preventive cleaning does not help and stains on clothes appear after washing again, it means there is a serious malfunction and we need a repair of equipment.
After washing on clothes, brown spots appear
The washing machine is designed to clean the clothes from various contaminants, but not the opposite, and the formation of new pollution after washing is unacceptable. If it happened, it happened, the color of the stains can be determined by its origin and, using the advice of specialists, eliminate the problem.
So, red, brown and light brown, orange divorces remain on the surface of the material in two cases:
Washing quality directly depends on water purity. If a rusty driver flows from the crane, then there can be a speech about turning on the machine, since rust not only overlaps all the underwear, but also pollute the inner parts of the device. Most often, such a problem occurs in homes with an old pipeline or after turning off the water for repair work.
In some regions, tap water has increased iron. Bright clothes charged in such conditions is covered by slightly noticeable orange divorces. In this case, without installing a special filter is not to do.
Metal object in the tank
Another common cause of the formation of brown divorces is an iron object entering the machine. Coins, carnations, studs and pins that dropped out of the s and remaining at the bottom of the tank, with time covered with rust and dirty clothes.
To eliminate the cause of contamination, you need to unscrew the filter and remove unnecessary items. Usually with this simple operation coped by independently, without the help of specialists.
Washing without stains. Councils and recommendations
Compliance with such simple rules will be the key to success in this painstaking. And in your house will always reign clean, comfort and sounds of crispy aromatic linen.
How to bring yellow spots?
Before bringing yellow spots, remember: funds are applied locally. In no case do not fall asleep and do not pour the components in the washing machine. These drugs are intended for manual washing. For quick and easy disappearance of contaminants, there are several methods.
One of the safest and most effective means to remove yellow stains from clothes after washing. soda. Adhere to such a step-by-step instruction when applying:
- Mix ¼ Art. Water and 4 st.L. soda.
- Apply a mixture on a problem area and leave for 2 hours.
- Watch carefully with a brush and post in the usual way.
This method should be applied with caution on color clothing. It involves water, vinegar or alcohol, and they can lead to discoloration of individual sites on things, after which you will not be able to restore the fabric. The wardrobe subject will have to simply throw.
So that this does not happen, take yellow stains after washing with white clothes as follows:
- Mix vinegar or alcohol with water in equal amounts.
- Moisten well with a solution.
- Wipe your hands.
- Fold and dry.
To remove stains with a white shirt, hydrogen peroxide is perfectly suitable, if using it:
- 1 l Water stir 1 st.L. peroxide.
- Soak partially or completely thing in a solution for 30 minutes.
- Fold, rinse and dry the shirt.
An option using a cook salt is perfect for cotton, silk and linen white things. Salt will remove traces of sweat and returns whiteness to your T-shirts, shirts and pants.
Operate the proposed scheme and excellent result you are guaranteed:
- Divide in one glass of warm water 1 st.L. Sololi.
- Stir carefully and apply on a stain.
- Leave for several hours.
- Wrap and dry.
Especially for hosts who are not afraid of radical methods of struggle with difficult stains, there is an old way of digesting clothes. It is well suited for cotton fabrics. To comply with the rules of procedure and safety measures, follow such instructions:
- In the appropriate container, pour the required amount of water.
- Sattail on the grater of the household soap or pour a few whiteness.
- Put on the stove and burn the fire.
- Place clothes in the water and cook 2 hours.
- Get the thing from boiling water and rinse.
- The method is not troublesome, but effective.
Important! Learn as well, on what mode the t-shirts to wash, so that after washing they were really clean, and not in stains.