Washing machine with frontal or vertical loading. what is better?
В магазинах, реализующих бытовую технику, вниманию потребителя представлено огромное количество машинок для стирки белья. Они различаются особенностями дизайна и функциональными возможностями, каждая модель смотрится эстетично и современно, гарантируя качество процесса стирки. Приходится делать долгий выбор, принимая решение, какая стиральная машина лучше – с вертикальной загрузкой или фронтальной?
Without checking the model in the work, it is difficult to understand what is more convenient to use to perfectly wash things and to save electrical energy. Yes, and repair issues occupy an important place. I do not want to contact anyone in service.
By type of loading machines are divided into two groups. Many consumers are popular with the front-type device. The “window” provides the ability to track the washing process, gives the machine attractiveness. But the unit with vertical loading is characterized by its compactness. How to make the right choice?
Which machine is more practical and more convenient to use
Each itself determines the convenient parameters for itself. According to the functionality of the washer with front and vertical loading almost no different. The main distinctive features are the appearance, the method of loading and controlling.
Front machines are equipped with a display and buttons that are on the front panel. There is also a tray for detergents. Like most washing machines, a container for washing materials is divided into powder and air conditioning compartments. Upper horizontal surface can be used as a shelf. Many models have a removable cover, which will allow installing a device under the table or sink.
Vertical Products Location Buttons and Display may differ from the model to the model. The dispenser for washing powders and rinsers is inside the equipment. The convenience of vertical stylish lies in their small dimensions. At the same time, the machines are very compatible. To download and unload the linen you do not need to be very encountered. Another positive quality is the possibility of lingerie.
What are the advantages of front loading machines?
The benefits of such equipment can be attributed to a low price compared to vertical loading machine, as well as the ability to embed it to furniture (kitchen set, washbasin). If this is not done, then the upper horizontal plane can be used as an additional shelf. The washing process in such a typewriter is easy to control thanks to a transparent hatch. Unlike vertical loading machines, such machines are larger, it can be from 3 to 8 kg.
Vertical loading washing machines have small dimensions and low vibration. The main constructive feature of such machines is the vertical arrangement of the hatch for loading the linen, which makes it possible to add underwear during washing. Such machines do not require an additional place to open the hatch, they can be installed anywhere, for example, in the corner of a small bathroom or kitchen. Among such machines there are models that use a special mechanism regulating the drum to stop after the end of washing. These devices are called drum parking systems. But buying such a machine, it should be borne in mind that the hole in her drum is quite narrow. Therefore, to put a blanket or winter jacket in a typewriter, you will have to hardarly worry.
What is the difference between hatches of models with different types of download
Nothing. Those and others spend washing well. Therefore, trying to understand what a washing machine will be better: vertical or frontal, you should focus on the features of loading. That’s all. How to get used to the final choice.
Luches vertical washing machines
You can add things in them right during washing. Advanced vertical models have a “parking system”. The drum always stops the flaps up.
Outdated devices sinned the lack of such a system. It was necessary to cheaper himself.
Useful article: why the water from the washing machine does not merge. 5 ways to drain the water manually
What to choose a model? Of course, there are not so many vertical download machines as with frontal, but it’s still necessary to approach the choice.
Choosing a washing unit with vertical loading, you need to carefully examine the characteristics of the models
Recently, the popularity of vertical air-bubble washing machines are gaining popularity, in which a special generator is installed, saturated with water bubbles. Such technology helps to improve the quality of washing, delicately wash even the most complex stains, while saving electricity and water. The disadvantages of such aggregates are high price and large dimensions.
Frontal models of washing machines with drying have quite large sizes, but vertical loading units capable of drying underwear can be quite compact. Such a feature is due to the design of the technique.
To choose a washing machine correctly, you need, first of all, to understand which unit should be the volume. On average, the vertical washing machine is designed for 6-7 kg. In the event that you are planning to erase bulk things, it is better to choose a model with the possibility of loading more than 7 kg of linen.
An important criterion. management type. Fully electronic panels are easy to operate, and most of the models with liquid crystal screens are equipped with a self-diagnosis function. the unit displays information codes for which the nature of the malfunction can be determined. Washing machines with a mechanical or mixed control type are less sensitive to voltage drops and more reliable.
Washing machines with a mechanical control type are lowly sensitive to voltage drops
When choosing a suitable model, you need to pay attention to the energy consumption class (the most economical will be the class A unit) and the pressure indicators (it is best to cope with the spinning of the machine with a pressure class a). As we noted above, the vertical models have a sufficiently low noise level, which should also be paid when buying
As we noted above, the vertical models have a sufficiently low noise level, which should also be paid when buying
Overview of popular models
Based on reviews of washing machines with vertical loading, we have prepared a small overview of popular models:
- KORTING KWMT 0860. Aggregate produced in Italy. Among the advantages of the model is a relatively affordable price, the ability to upload up to 6 kg of linen with small dimensions, a liquid crystal display. The machine is equipped with a removable tray for detergents, which is not found in all the top loading machines. The tank is made of a modern composite material that reduces vibration and noise when working, and also keeps the required temperature over the wash, which allows to save electricity;
- Zanussi ZWQ61025WI. an affordable model equipped with FUZY LOGIC technology. It consists in an e-assessment of the amount of linen and the automatic selection of the most suitable wash parameters (water volume, cycle time, the number of rinsings, the rotational speed of the drum and T. D.).
- AEG L 56126 TL. the washing machine of the highest quality and reliability. Has many useful functions, in t. C. Protection against leaks, postponed start. Aggregate is equipped with a liquid detergent compartment. Advantages are also high spin speed and efficiency.
We advise you to learn what wallpaper to choose for a bedroom from all their diversity. How to choose the right bedroom wallpaper
According to numerous ratings, the best was considered vertical loading machines, released by AEG, Zanussi and Indesit, and quite reliable. Candy, Bosch and Whirlpool
We hope that our article will help you correctly choose a washing machine with vertical loading.
Design and maintainability
If you are unlimited by the size of the space, then from the point of view of external attractiveness, horizontal “bagrats” have a certain advantage. On the shelves of stores you can meet such a variety of design solutions that simply eyes scatter. Here you can choose not only standard “boxes” of white, but also bright multicolored models, when starting, resembling a spacecraft.
Vertical machines are practically no different from each other. Yes, and the choice of models they have significantly.
Important! Among all the models presented in the domestic market, only 15% have a vertical type of download.
Now let’s talk about maintainability. It is the opinion that the vertical units less “jump” during operation. It’s not like that at all. It all depends on how correctly your “home assistant” was installed. If the unit is set up, the vibration will be minimal.
It is impossible to unequivocally say that one or another technique breaks more. The design machine is almost the same, and almost all breakdowns arise from excess vibration. According to experts, this factor strongly depends on the dimensions of the aggregate. The smaller the machine, the stronger it vibrates when working. Accordingly, it will not be so long.
Какая стиральная машина лучше с вертикальной загрузкой или с фронтальной
Need to know! Washing machines with vertical load break more often, and their repair is more expensive.
This is due to design features. The “vertical” all internal nodes are located as close as possible to each other. This means that high vibration affects all the nodes at the same time, transmitting from one to another.
The essential disadvantage of many washing machines with top loading of linen are the internal doors of the drum. Often users forget to close them enough tightly, which leads to a belt cliff. Sometimes it happens that the flaps are independently opened when ticking at high speeds. If this happens, breakdown can be very serious, and the repair is terribly expensive.
If you take into account the reliability factor, then there are no special differences in terms of. And those and others are able to serve their owners for a long time. But if you need a repair, I will find spare parts for units with side loading will be significantly easier. Yes, and the service centers are usually better disassembled in such models.
Attention! When buying a washing machine of any type, make sure that you have a certified service center in your location. Otherwise, the warranty repair will have to send “Luchku” to another city.
Pros and cons of two models
Each of the two types of washing machines has its pros and cons, so an approximate parity is observed among users of frontal and vertical units. Domestic consumers prefer the first appearance, but the picture is somewhat different abroad. For example, in the United States and in France, the number of device owners with top loading more.
Selection of washing machine. What is better vertical or front load?
Compartment for laying dirty linen at vertical and front washing machines are respectively from different sides. Therefore, their internal device is also different.
Front loading washing machine:
- Laja hatch is located in the center of the front wall. It has a diameter of 23 to 33 cm and can be opened on a width of 90 to 180 degrees.
- A control panel is usually located above the door. buttons or touchscreen display.
- On the hatch there is a transparent window, through which the whole washing process can be seen. It is unlikely that someone will have a desire to sit at an hour and a half in front of the machine and with mudie to observe how things are spinning in the drum. But in the presence of the window still there is a plus. If a bunch of dirty things get lost an object that is not intended for washing (forgotten in his purse purse or doll, which your child “hid”), then you can stop the washer at the beginning of the cycle and get it.
- The door when starting the program is blocked by a special lock. That is, at any time you can not open it. The door will unlock after completing the washing automatically or when the machine is turned off.
- Between the drum and hatch there is a rubber seal (cuff) that does not give water to penetrate outward. It is strong enough and durable, so that the sealant fails, you need to try hard.
- When loading linen you have to be tilted or squatted in front of the machine. For most, this is not a problem, but for the elderly or people with sick legs, the spine is a significant minus. Over this part it is worth thinking when choosing a machine machine.
Important! When choosing such a washing machine, so as not to guess on quality, use our Rating Reliable Frontal SM.
Washing machine with vertical loading
Such a device has a slightly different design:
- Luke for laying and unloading linen is above. When he folded, we see the drum located horizontally, on which there is another hatch with a simple mechanical lock. Through it and the underwear falls into the washing compartment.
- A big plus is that it is not necessary to “go” before this technique. It is quite convenient to load underwear, though, let’s say frankly, you still have to bend, if you need to get socks or a T-shirt, which turned out to be at the bottom of the drum.
- In the models of an older sample, the drum door is not always opposite the top hatch. You will have to scroll to the desired position manually. Although in the models today this problem is eliminated. the manufacturers have added the function “Parking of the drum”.
- The window, through which the washing process is visible, is, of course, there is no, but you can add linen while working on the machine (for example, socks that suddenly found under the bed), the water does not go to the floor.
- The control panel may be on the side or on the top cover, and the detergent dispenser. under the lid.
Important! Take advantage of the ready-made overview of such models for the right choice. Click on the link with a separate article “Rating of the best vertical mothers”.
Electricity consumption class
An important criterion for choice in the light of the current high tariffs is the class of energy consumption. It indicates the degree of economy of electricity consumption. Also marked with Latin letters from A to G. In modern models of stylazzo, the class of electricity consumption is not lower than b. The ratio between it and the level of energy consumption (kWh / kg) are as follows:
Asko W2084 washing machine.W / 2