Fireplace floors with water contour
For heating a fireplace at once several rooms, it is best to use the fireplace of water circuit. The design of such a firebox allows not only to heat the room by air convection, but also use a part of the resulting thermal energy to heat the water in a special water circuit.
A modern fireplace with water contour allows you to provide a wiring of hot water to the batteries of several rooms and use it for various economic needs. Since most of the fire packs have a high efficiency, equipped with a double-running system, the fuel consumption in such a fireplace will be relatively small, even with high power of the product.
In our range, models of cast-iron and steel fireplace furnaces with water contour of the most popular European manufacturers, Ferlux, Kratki, Hergom, Tarvana, Seguin, Nordica, as well as equally high-quality products of Russian brands meta and ecocamamin. A large number of models in different price categories will allow the buyer to choose a firebox with the best indicators.
What is a fireplace with water contour
Fireplace. the most ancient attribute of the interior of human dwelling. From time immemorial, most of the family events occurred around the home. You can now buy a furnace-fireplace with a water circuit of heating for the very exquisite design.
Technological progress led to the creation of a large number of diverse designs of this traditional heat source. One of them is aquacacin with water heating function circulating through the heating system. Now he can heat not one room, but completely the whole house.
Principle of operation
Fireplace with built-in water circuit works just like a wood-burning furnace for heating, in the design of the heat exchanger of the heating system.
Installing the fireplace gives design sophistication. The room can be quickly warm up with a sharp cooling outside or after a long absence in a country house. And immediately earned the heating system of the whole building.
The benefits of the acquisition of Aquacakna do not end:
- Fuckingly overflowing flame lights. this is one of the three pictures to which you can watch infinitely. Rest at the fire. the most ancient, relaxing and soothing.
- The design of the fireplace does not contain moving mechanisms. There just nothing to break. Durability is provided by millennial experience of using open fire.
- Aquacacina double housing. Inside circulating water from the home heating system. The metal does not overheat from contact with an open flame, so the service life is measured by decades.
- The traditional fireplace, equipped with heat exchangers connected to the heating system of the building, has a useful coefficient (efficiency) 80%. This is the level of modern heat generators.
- To Aquacaku, you can connect a boiler to provide a cottage with hot water supply.
- Fire safety guarantees the use of heat-resistant transparent firebox door. At the same time, the soft infrared spectrum of the flame freely penetrates through the glass, it is pleasant to warm the owners of the fireplace, creates a cozy, warm atmosphere.
- Cheap fuel: firewood, coal, fuel briquettes. gives a tangible annual savings.
- The furnace, fireplace heating is completely autonomously, which allows you to build a country house in the distance from gas and electrical networks. The presence of a small power of the electric generator provides the possibility of using automated pellet feeding of the furnace for long-term continuous burning.
- Modern Aquacacins are sufficiently light. They can be installed without a foundation for a non-combustible basis, for example, from ceramic tiles.
- The diverse design of modern fireplaces has a general characteristic. compact dimensions with sufficiently high thermal power, which is important for small rooms.
- There is no inertia inherent in traditional massive furnaces. In minutes, the flame broke out will warm the room where Akvakayn is installed. If the circulation pump is provided, the entire building is not terrible sharp drops of outdoor air temperature.
- The price of a massive stone fireplace or oven along with the foundation and chimney exceeds the cost of AquacAnna, the installation of which is simple enough, so it is possible to install with your own hands. And the professional bricklayer is now difficult to find, its services are expensive.
- With a combined heating system, it is possible to save up to 50% of the initial cost of gas equipment. Maximum boiler power is calculated on the minimum winter temperature. On the breadth of Rostov-on-Don it.24 ° C. In practice, frost are rarely below.10 ° C. When it becomes colder, Akvakayn will help. All other time you can save without compromising comfort.
Modern man is spoiled by centralized heating of his housing, so even minor additional troubles with the fireplace can be strongly confused.
- With strong winds are possible reverse. Smoke, soot come from the combustion chamber to the room. To avoid such trouble, the chimney must rise above the ridge of the roof or be from it at a certain distance. Accurate values for a specific case are calculated on the basis of construction standards and rules (SNiP). Stabilize, reinforce the craving will help the installation of a deflector.
- If the country house is not intended for permanent residence, then in winter water from the heating system must be merged during the absence. Otherwise, the pipes are buzzing. The durability of the building, the safety of the interior will be guaranteed if the internal temperature is maintained at no lower than 10 ° C. This can be achieved by automated pellet fuel supply or installation of an electric boiler for duty heating.
- Installation of the fireplace is more expensive than the connection of the electric motor. But electricity is one of the most expensive types of “fuel”. In addition, power supply interruptions are not uncommon.
- Requires regular cleaning of chimney from soot 2 times a year, and with intensive exploitation more often.
Production of heat exchanger with their own hands
It is not always possible to buy a finished furnace project with a heat exchanger. Also not everyone can work welding themselves. But to build a heat exchanger in the oven for heating with your own hands, not such a difficult task. Applying aluminum or copper you can avoid welding. With good preparation, the correct calculation is possible and not burdensome. In addition saves family budget.
By choosing a place and size, it is worth considering from which it is easier to build a heat exchanger. You can use both the above materials and cast-iron heating radiators, automotive radiators and the like. The main thing is to correctly take into account the heat conductivity. To consider exactly what tool will need and prepare it in advance. All these little things will facilitate installation.
It is necessary to start from the project. thinking of trifles and selecting options. Proceed stands out of size. if the furnace is weak, then a dearly large heat exchanger only hurts. If you use copper as a pipe for a snake, then the length should not exceed three meters.
The easiest option of manufacture. Snake. It will take a copper pipe for it long from 2 m to 3 m.
The speed of heating depends on the length of the pipe and the number of turns. But it is worth remembering. it is necessary to take into account the size of the furnace, fireboxes and not abuse the increase in the coil. Silence in size reduce the service life of the furnace.
To twist the pipe in the spiral you need a template. This is any utility part of the cylindrical shape. The diameter of the template should fit into the furnace size.
The average calculated power of the heat exchanger is 1kW for 10 meters of the area.
If you are not satisfied with this type of heat exchanger, you can make another type, such as welding steel pipes. It looks like this:
Examples of drawings for which work:
How to install?
Install the heat exchanger in the furnace conveniently during the masonry of the new oven. This will make it possible to capitalize it overhau, following all the gaps and sizes. With this installation it is easier to observe the correct size. Introducing the heat exchanger on the foundation of the furnace, it is easier to put it with bricks than the viewing of the finished oven, try to adapt it to the place. But it is also possible.
There are also important points and requirements that should be observed to increase the limits of operation:
- Do not fix pipes with metal fasteners;
- It is not necessary to pour ice water to avoid condensate;
- observe the proportions between the furnace and the heat exchanger, avoiding a big difference;
- use sealing materials with high heatproof;
- comply with all fire safety measures fully;
Silent rules will help to avoid dangerous situations, will help extend the service life of the furnace. Do not forget the same fire safety.
Examples of installation on
One example of a fireplace stove with water circuit
In the form and size of heat exchangers can also differ significantly. It is advisable to consider several options for this node.
The heat exchanger can be made in the form of a small boiler, coil or register. These elements are made of steel sheets or pipes having a wall thickness of 3 ÷ 5 mm. A qualitatively manufactured heat exchanger should provide fast and high heating, uniform and continuous circulation of the coolant in the system, so it is worth thoroughly thinking of its design.
It should be noted that the heat exchanger made of steel sheets in the form of a peculiar “box” of the boiler is simpler to use, in particular, when cleaning from the inevitable formation of external nagar and internal channels. In addition, it will cost much cheaper than the version made from the pipe.
Heat exchangers can also be installed in different ways. For example, if it is made in the form of a boiler, its internal camera can simultaneously perform the role of an embedded metal firebox. Registers are also sometimes installed in the furnace or embedded in its surface, but can be located on top of the heat chamber or on its rear wall.
If the heat exchanger is installed in the furnace, then its heating from open fire occurs much faster than if it is separated from her wall. However, in contact with open fire, this element will last, definitely, a shorter period.
Drawing of one of the types of heat exchanger installed directly to the flue chamber
The design shown and similar to it are the most common and efficient when erecting a water contour. Their effectiveness is explained by the fact that the fire evenly warms the pipes or smooth metal surfaces of the boiler walls, and the metal quickly gives the heat to the heat carrier.
This scheme presents the distribution of heat fluxes from burning fuel
As mentioned above, heat exchanger pipes can be embedded in brick walls, ceiling or bottom of firebox. The process of preparing the brick is carried out in advance. In it, the shape of pipes are cut out the deepening, in which the heat exchanger is interpreted. Then, for the convenience of masonry, prepared bricks are numbered.
Heat exchanger, “crab” in brickwork
Kratki Zuzia with water jacket
Another variant of the heat exchange element may be a register made in the form of a lattice, and consisting of vertically installed pipes connected by welding with each other and with nozzles of the receipt and output of the coolant. This option has a fairly compact size and is installed from the rear wall of the furnace firebox-fire. In this case, the room where a similar heating device is located, will additionally warm from its preheated walls, and the pipes connected to the heat exchanger will deliver heat to other rooms.
Register of pipes installed from the back of the furnace
Alternatively, as a heat exchanger, even the usual cast iron radiator can be used. However, it cannot be installed in the open fire zone, as it represents a prefabricated construction consisting of separate sections that are not bonded with a welding, and twisted, using sealing pads that, when contacting an open flame, can simply burn, as a result of which Inevitable emergency.
An interesting solution. the usual cast iron radiator MS-140 is used as a heat exchanger
The use of a cast-iron radiator as a heat exchanger can be called an effective option, since this metal is rather durable and long saves heat for a long time.
This design of the heat exchanger is a combined version, which includes two containers made of sheet metal, which are interconnected by pipes forming the rear wall of the furnace. It turns out that the boiler and the register are combined in this design.
Combined option. two capacities over the walls of the furnace, connected by register
A boiler similar to this heat exchanger is used in the design of the furnace, a co-order, which with a detailed description will be presented in the next section.
Scheme and principle of operation of a fireplace fireplace with water circuit
Water fireplace brings not only homemade comfort and heat. This is an excellent addition to the interior that will make the home more refined. The fireplace feature is good heating at home, if you compare it with a conventional fireplace. The main thing is to follow the installation instructions.
Fireplace with water circuit heating connected to heating radiators
Composition of the fireplace
A closed media fireplace scheme is quite simple:
- Circulation pump.
- Heat exchanger.
- Battery heating.
- Three-position crane.
The generalizing element of the system is the heat exchanger. It is located in the furnace and water enters it from the expansion tank, and then goes to radiators installed in series. Then the hydroaccumulator joins them and is closer to the fireplace.
Connecting a fireplace to a closed heating system, where R is radiators, P. pump, V1, V2. valves, T. thermometer, M. pressure gauge, G. hydrobacom, F. Filter for mechanical water purification
Hydrobac montaled parallel to heating highway. It overlaps a special crane. The pump is installed in front of the battery and ensures the movement of heated water into the boiler.
Before turning on the fireplace, make sure that the system is connected to the device and filled with water. This is necessary to protect against damage to the furnace mechanisms.
Important: Coolant (water in batteries) depends on the area of the room and on the number of contours. If the heating system in the house is two-kinnaya, then the volume of the coolant will be 2 times more than in one-contact.
The open system differs from the closed in that the pump is not used to injection water. She enters the heat exchanger at the expense of gravitational forces. For this, the expansion tank is placed at the highest point of the house.
Connection diagram of the fireplace with an open outdoor water circuit. The expansion tank is located at the highest point of the house
Advantages of the system
Heating a fireplace with water circuit is carried out from a gas or solid fuel boiler. Such a system is perfectly coping with the task of heating the room. Has advantages:
- The fireplace is quickly turning on.
- The room warms up quickly.
- Aesthetic beauty.
- Fire safety.
Putting the room can be very fast. This is due to the fireworks of the fireplace. Using the closed type firebox will allow you to get efficiency up to 85%. The device has double metal walls. Inside them are heat exchangers. They join the system.
Important: The fireplace is used as a supplement to the heating system or can be a separate device. Using it as an additional device is carried out by connecting to a water loop of the house.
The furnace-fireplace can be both an independent device and additional for heating at home
The fireplace can fully replace the heating system if necessary. Due to the double walls in the furnace, the metal does not heat up, which ensures the durability of the device. You can install it anywhere at home. The closed type of firebox provides fireproof.
Are there any deficiencies in the fireplace?
After conducting certain calculations, it turned out that water heating fireplaces have flaws:
Connecting a fireplace with a water jacket into a common network with a gas boiler
If you compare the fireplace with an electric boiler, then its installation costs quite expensive. But the high cost will pay off for several years of living in the house. The bad level of automation is determined by the fact that the launch of the device is performed only manually.
Low efficiency makes think about additional housing heating. At a minus temperature, such a fireplace will not cope with its work.
Important: Water Fireplace is used as a reserve for home with a small area. If it is used in parallel with a gas boiler, you can save up to 35% of fuel.
How to choose a water fireplace?
Before purchasing a fireplace with a water circuit of heating, the volume of the cooler chamber should be taken into account from which the power of the device depends. The larger the volume, the more heat releases for the heating of the room.
Fireplace with large amount of firebox. Suitable for heating a big house
You should pay attention to the power of the fireplace, namely. on the nominal. At maximum power, which is also indicated in the product passport, it is not recommended to use the device. This can lead to a decrease in working life.
When choosing a fireplace power, they are guided by such factors:
- Permanent accommodation in the house.
- Power Restrictions.
- Square of premises.
- Ability to maintain the device.
When choosing a fireplace power, the area is calculated at home. The reserve is added to the figure. at least 15%. If constant accommodation in the house and the use of the fireplace is envisaged, then you need to correctly distribute the heating system. Heat should be evenly distributed through the rooms.
Furnace-fireplace with a small amount of firebox. Used for a small house or one room
Using the fireplace
A fireplace with a water jacket should not be used as the only source of heat. In severe frosts, he will not cope with his work and the network threatens the freezing.
Advantages and disadvantages
Hello! Everything is written very “in general”. Although “Overview”. Type “War and Peace” on a sheet of format A4 I want to disagree with you about the CPD of the fireplace and his “one-scene” as it turns out from your words What is the purpose of you and what are you pursuing. Will it be in the house the only. Combined and multifunctional source of heat, temporary use or decorative Firstly there are no suggestions for the selection of residual heat in the chimney itself, which is not very small to increase the efficiency and more accurate calculation and selecting the power of the fireplace in kW / m2; Also, secondly, there are no suggestions for the installation of a coaxial chimney, through which it is possible to make a flow of fresh and heated air to the room, which also will in turn lead to an increase in the efficiency, or installation of the recuperator. Burning outdoor fire will be very dry air and need to increase moisture. Not to mention the improvements of the “mirror” fireplace. “Fang”. and T.D. ; Also in third, this is the use of oil, although the system will be in addition to have high inertia (or testing, “non-freezers”) in the system will not require constant presence in the country house; In the fourth, it is not very bad to apply it all in systems where low heating T / carrier is required, for example. “warm floor” ; In the fifths, apply the combined heating system (firewood, gas, electrothene) with thermo and temporal sensors (if the tariff for electricity in the night and daytime is different). Also, using solar energy and containers with buffer heating of water (if guests came and in the fireplace, I want to cook something and sit next to, and in the room there is already a fry) in order not to drop warm in the “tube” directly In general, you can continue to infinity. t.E., Increase the CPD of the fireplace and it is possible to the level of the most economical solid fuel or combined boilers proposed on the market of famous world manufacturers. And even more depending on what approach and what goals (as well as prices) are pursued Successes to you. From Uv. Alexander. P.S. There is no limit for perfection It happens only bad marketing and Brigade Moldovan.
Criteria for the choice of the purchase apparatus
If there is no desire to assemble the boiler yourself, then you can buy a ready-made design.
The main factors to consider when choosing a wood boiler:
- Power. This indicator must be calculated before buying a device. The parameters of the model will depend on the obtained value, which is ideal for the heating of the room. As a rule, a standard value of 1 kW for every 10 square meters is taken. For regions with cold winters, it is recommended to increase the estimated value by 25%.
- Corpus material. Most often manufacturers use cast iron or steel. The first option is valued for the high efficiency and long-term maintenance of optimal temperature, and the second. for the simplicity of the design, low weight, ease of care.
- The presence of a safety mechanism. All modern models are equipped with sensors that allow you to control the degree of heating. It helps to avoid boiling the coolant and the output of the boiler.
- Equipment of burn protection system. It is obligatory for those rooms where there are small children and pets. All items that are in free access (ashtar handles, fuel laying compartment) are protected by insulation or decorative lattice.
- The size of the loading chamber with respect to power. This indicator helps determine the amount of wood required to maintain a given temperature. The optimal indicator for steel structures is 2 l / kW, and for cast iron. 1 l / kW.
Water heating boiler. this is a useful device that helps to drink a residential premises and reduce the cost of buying fuel. With proper installation and compliance with all the recommendations of professionals, you can extend the service life of the device and avoid serious problems.
The principle of operation of the fireplace cassette with a water shirt
Pumping circulation ensures uniform heating radiators, regardless of the remoteness from the main source of heat. The heat efficiency of the furnace with the connected pump increases at least 40%.