Skip in kettle: how to effectively clean at home
There are different special means to remove scale, but it is possible to do it quickly and easily and with the help of the most ordinary substances that always have home each, and if not at hand, they are easy to find in the nearest grocery store.
Many wondered where the same in our teapot appears. It’s all about the water that falls into the house through the pipeline. If you try to boil only well water, then notice that it does not appear precisely from it at all, and if it appears, it is much slower than from running water. And this happens because the water from the tap contains a rather large number of potassium and magnesium salts. Before supplying a fluid from natural sources to the supply system, it is purified from unnecessary impurities. But in most regions, the level of water rigidity remains very high. In the process of boiling, these salts begin to crystallize, from which it occurs.
It reduces the heat transfer of steel, from which a metal kettle is made, which leads to strong overheating of the material and its subsequent destruction. The same happens with a heating spiral, which warms the water in the electric kettle: the resulting layer of the plaque does not pass the heat relay to water, as a result of which it overheats and stops working.
Is a more sparing cleaning agent compared to vinegar. It can be used not only for metal teapots, but also for plastic. As a rule, citric acid on home kitchen can be found in the form of a powder. a pair of teaspoons will be enough to clean the kettle from the fall.
- pour cold water into the kettle;
- Add 2 teaspoons or 2 packers of powder;
- Bring the mixture to boil;
- Leave cool;
- Drain the water with screaming in the toilet;
- Rinse the kettle.
With the help of acid, you can not only remove scale, but also return the color of plastic in its original saturation.
The consequences of the scale of scale can be very dangerous for both the equipment and a person.
- Fracking kettle. Due to the appearance of lime, the thermal exchange of material is significantly reduced. This leads to frequent overheating of the material and the whole device in general. In electric kettles, the heating spiral is most often suffering. The raid is accumulated around the boiling part, not subissue heat to water. As a result, the kettle very quickly ceases to work.
- Harm health. Even small particles are capable of penetrating our body with water. Small dosage of such a “mixture” is not afraid for a person. However, regular water consumption with science will lead to irreparable consequences. Finding inside, salts accumulate joints, vessels, kidneys. This leads to the formation of stones in the kidneys, diseases of the urinary system, as well as blockage of vessels and pain in the stomach.
To avoid the negative impact of white raid, you need to know how to wash the kettle from scale.
Acid. lemon or acetic. undoubted leader in the elimination of scale. But if the first is even more or less applicable to cleanse the enameled dishes, then the second is better not to be carried away.
How to remove scale in the kettle not to damage enamel? Suitable usual food or calcined soda. Clean the cleaning instructions:
- Fill the kettle with water so that the liquid covered the lime bloom.
- Mix 2.3 st. L. soda and 100 ml of warm water. Stir carefully so that the soda is completely dissolved.
- Pour the solution into the kettle with water.
- Put the dishes on the fire or turn on, if it is an electric kettle.
- After boiling, leave the kettle on the slow fire for another 40 minutes. In the case of an electrical device, it must be moderated periodically, after the water is cooled in it.
- Pour soda solution. Clean the sponge of the sediment.
- Boil clean water several times to finally complete cleaning.
Funds and ways to remove scale
It is important to know about the existing drugs, methods and means to cope with the deposit layer at home. The raid is removed by one of two ways. mechanical and chemical. The first option implies certain physical efforts, as a result of which the water heating element or the kettle housing may be damaged.
The raid is removed by one of two ways. mechanical and chemical.
Such compositions involve the use of safe mixtures, powders, liquids. You can clean the kettle with:
Each options should be considered Read more. When choosing a vinegar to clean the instrument, it is important to be careful. Use acid 6 or 9%. This option is suitable for plastic, glass and steel kettles if there is a large layer of plaque. Recipe options:
- Poured into an electric appliance water for 2/3. The remaining part is poured by acid. Include kettle and bring to boil. Then leave for a few hours so that the entire lime bloody falling behind the surface;
- Fill the tank with one liter of water. Boil it, then 1.5 glasses of acetic acid poured and turn off the device. Leave for 1 hour. The water indicates an approximate number. depends on the volume of the kettle. In any case, the proportions of liquid and acid are observed 2: 1.
If there is only 70% essence in the kitchen, you can use it. But must be diluted with water. In 1 glass poured 2 st. L. vinegar. After applying these methods you need to thoroughly ventilate the room.
Food Soda. Frequently used product in the house. Do not everyone know that it is not only well removes fat clusters, but also fights. Water poured into the kettle and poured a tablespoon of soda. Include the device and wait for its boiling. Then give to stand about 30 minutes. At this time, the soda will enter the reaction with a flaw. Will only remain pouring water and launder equipment.
If the soda removed the deposits not completely, then they use lemon acid. Put 1 big spoon and act the same. boiled, leave for a while and then washed.
Soda not only well cleans fat clusters, but also fights.
Another safe way. use of cleanrs from fruits and vegetables. For this follow the instructions:
- Skins and peel are put into the electrical appliance;
- Pour water and bring up to boil;
- Give to stand 2 hours;
- Drain liquid and wash under the crane.
Carbonated drinks contain orthophosphoric, lemon and acetic acid. All components have cleansing qualities. In this way, pollution from glass teapots is effectively removed. But plastic devices can be painted, so they use unsweequish gas.
Excellent drinks to remove scale is the sprite or “sprite” or “Seven AP”. Open the bank and leave it to be ventilated to get rid of gases. Then water is transferred to the electrical appliance until the middle and bring to a boil. After that, they pour out the gas and thoroughly washed the container.
Excellent drinks to remove scale is soda sprit or seven.
Another way, how can I remove scale. take advantage of oxalic acid. Sweep a small amount of powder in the technique, pour water to the mark “Maximum”. Boil content, then disconnected and give to stand 5 minutes. The mixture is poured, the container must be washed under the crane and walk inside the soft sponge to remove the residues.
Pull up a small amount of drug in the technique, pour water to the mark maximum.
You can use fresh sorve. But there is a low concentration of acid in it, so the procedure will be necessary to repeat several times.
If folk remedies did not help, you can use special drugs to remove scale. Manufacturers produce funds in the form of liquids, spray, powder, tablets.
To clean the electric kettle from scale, you can not use products with large abrasive particles. they can scratch the surface of the kettle, and this will lead to a serious scale of scale.
To clean the electric kettle from scale, you can not use products with large abrasive particles.
The procedure for cleaning an electrical appliance is similar to the above environmental methods. Each package always contains an instruction that you need to strictly follow.
Chemical compounds have the main advantage. scale removal efficiency. This is due to the fact that such funds are designed specifically for dissolving deposits.
The principle of cleaning is simple and uncomplicated. The drug is poured or poured into the container, they put it boil. Upon completion of the process, the water is drained and rinsed fresh. If we talk about concrete stamps, the hostess is very praised “Antinakipin”. Instructions for use:
- Fall asleep powder into an electrical appliance, pour water to a maximum;
- Turn on the button and wait for boiling;
- Then the contents of the kettle are poured and washed with warm purulent water;
- Pour anew water, boil it and pour it again. The procedure is repeated 3-4 times.
As a result, it was noted that scale on the machine machines retired 100%. But at the bottom of the deposition practically did not go. The lack of drug belongs to its unpleasant smell.
One packaging “Anti-Nakipina” most often does not cope with the accumulated layer, so it is necessary to carry out a procedure 2-3 times. Before using the composition you need to wear gloves.
One packaging of anti-vakipin most often does not cope with the accumulated layer, so you need to hold a procedure 2-3 times.
How to clean the scatter
Brine contains milk and acetic acid. Fill the kettle with a strain cucumber or tomato brine, boil 20-30 minutes.
After that, drain the brine with screaming and wash the teapot with a soft sponge with a cleaner.
Than dangerous scale in the kettle
Nevertheless, although we “told us” about the quality of water, it must be removed from the dishes. This is necessary because:
- Skype worsens the taste of water.
- Due to the low thermal conductivity to boiling water leaves more time and energy. Dishes, especially electrical, is faster.
- Since scale is salt deposits, they will inevitably fall into water and food, and then to the human body and can provoke diseases such as osteochondrosis, urolithiasis, gout, dental flare.
As you can see, this precipitate is not completely harmless, so we start to get rid of it.
How to clean the kettle from limescale? | Descale kettle | How to remove limescale from kettle?
How to deal with lime scale and what should not do
Now there are many ways to remove the raid. In order not to spend time to delete hated raids, you will have to follow the following rules:
- Pour into the kettle only soft water. Well filtered or bottled. If there is no possibility, then just give running water to stand for several hours and only then boil;
- Wash the dishes every day from the inside with the detergent;
- Conduct the prevention of the formation of the wave by boiling a tablespoon of citric acid;
- Do not clean the kettle from enamel with metal brushes;
- Thoroughly rinse the device after cleansing by chemicals.
A variety of methods for cleansing the kettle from lime raids. Homemade tools are almost as effective as store chemicals. The main thing is to remember the regular prevention of the formation of scale, then the kettle will always be clean, and water will delight with its excellent taste qualities.