What to do if the refrigerator is very freezing
The reasons why the refrigerator is very freezing or, conversely, does not provide the desired temperature, there are several: malfunctions in the compressor, hike, system of circulation of air and freon, a malfunction of the thermostat, thermal attewer, magnetic valve. Separately, you should consider the loose fit of the door, improper operation and configuration. Cooling can be excessive, weak, fast or slow. The freezer in the refrigerator can work wrong, all departments or one of them.
- Compressor (motor). In the overwhelming case. one, less often. two in advanced and expensive models;
- removing contours in terms of the number of cameras. Usually two, on the refrigerator and freezer compartment, which allows you to set the temperature separately;
- Figure system: evaporator and heat exchanger (condenser). The Nofrost system is equipped with a small fan (impeller), a heater;
- air ducts, damper. With a drip (“crying”) defrosting. distributing streams of an electromagnetic valve;
- system of tubes (capillary and others.) for the circulation of the refrigerant;
- power circuit, control and electric parts, including microcircuits: thermal attires, relay, thermostat;
- cabinet with doors on loops, with a seal around the perimeter.
The balance in the refrigerator system is dynamic: if one of the compartments is an overspending of energy, then it may not be enough for the other. Most often, because of this, the refrigerator is poorly freezed. Provoke a violation to set values for two departments with independent setting simultaneously at the maximum. Even a reliable compressor may not meet the needs of this mode. You need to choose one of two: super.commercial or superchlving. Such incorrect work in two.compressor units is excluded.
Although the breakdown is inherently almost similar, there is a small difference in elements, for example, Nofrost can break a fan, heating gear, and the drip version does not have them (there is more often a static thawing scheme).
- drip (“crying” defrosting). When the compressor pauses, a fur coat of ice and hoarfrost melts on the walls and evaporator, the water flows along the grooves to the pallet. Cold flows are distributed by means of an electromagnetic valve;
- Nofrost. There is a system of “hidden”. Fan, creates air circulation, preventing the occurrence of hoar. If it appears, then the impeller is turned off and the heater (heater) is activated and activated. Thawing occurs, water is assembled on the pallet. This system also has drive shutters for air.
If there is not a drip defrust, but a legofrost, then the energy and air goes to the minus compartment with the evaporator. a “touch” with a hee, looking like a radiator or coil with partitions. Separately there is a similar element of this system, but with completely different functions (for heat exchange). the capacitor on the back of the cabinet. The secondary flow with a fan is pumped into a plus chamber. With a breakdown of regulatory shutters (sticking, jamming, improper operation), the freezer is rewinds, and an excessively high temperature occurs in the positive compartment.
In units with manual (drip) defrosting, the refrigerant circulates, divided by a magnetic valve into two evaporators. With a breakdown of this element, incorrect cooling in the compartments can also be observed.
Common breakdowns and options for incorrect work
The most commonly there are such problems:
- poor fit of the doors, while a layer of snow appears in the freezer;
- faulty monitoring and control system: sensors, thermostat, control unit;
- clogged capillary tubes, a decrease in compression (pressure), a refrigerant leak, when it is only enough to support the freezer. these are common situations if the unit does not freeze;
- breakdown (overheating) of the motor;
- malfunction of the latch, valves.
Each chamber, refrigerated and freezer, or at the same time, can have different levels and modifications of temperature disorders, especially if not a new refrigerator.
If you summarize, the problems can be grouped into two types: there is a rewind in one compartment and another one works weaker or both compartments are cooled weakly. Options:
- The minus compartment operates well or premotizes, but there is no refrigerator;
- There is a certain level of cooling, but not in the set parameters, or insufficient;
- The plus compartment is working, but not in the right direction. it rewrites.
The refrigerator compartment works weakly, the freezer is good
A sign of incorrect work: in the positive compartment the temperature is excessively high, and in the freezer corresponding to the norm.
If there is a Nofrost function in the freezer, the first reason why the refrigerator is very freezing in the minus compartment. a malfunction of the thaw (evaporator), namely Ten, it does not warm for thawing. The system becomes icy. Circulation of the air flows extremely important for the refrigerator is violated.
If the impeller begins to touch the ice on the radiator, moves with difficulty and jams, then the duct freezes. That is, if the refrigerator freezes (refrigerator, the freezer freezes), the reason is in the hike. Further, the cold after leaving the plus segment will begin to disappear and from the freezer. A characteristic sign of damage. a noisy fan, creaks, then silence.
Determination of breakdowns
Option, what to do if the refrigerator is very freezing, for the described case of such. You can try to make full manual defrosting (it will take about a day). A barrier for the blades will disappear, but if after that the impeller does not spin, the services of a specialist will be required. If the system becomes working, and then the malfunction is repeated again, it means that a malfunction is confirmed. it is necessary to change the heating element or the thermal attewer of the evaporator.
In the drip system, the reason can be determined by the incorrect operation of the thawing activation timer. For two.compressor models, diagnostics can be carried out by the described method without turning off all the cameras.
It is also important to check whether the light goes out in the chambers when closing the cabinet: perhaps a button is broken, there is no adjustment, there is no contact. We need to see if there are distortions. The listed situations, as well as a refrigerant leak and compressor breakdown are most characteristic of old refrigerators.
The freezer freezes weakly, the refrigerator rewinds
Sometimes a breakdown, when the temperature in the cells does not display the set levels, is called a common term. “badly freezes”. A variety of malfunctions is an increase in values in the minus compartment to the level of defrosting, and grounding is observed in the refrigerating part, the ice intensifies. The refrigerator does not cool, it freezes the minus compartment.
Reasons, if the refrigerator has become strongly freezing in the positive compartment standard, but with a different mechanism of malfunction of the elements:
- Cyclicity is./Off. the compressor depends on the thermostat. When the latter fails, the motor works without breaks, excess cold is pumped out. At the same time, thawing is not activated into the noufrost, the evaporator freezes, covered with ice. There is no cold stream in the upper freezer compartment, respectively, it is more and more sent to the refrigerator. If the compressor does not turn on for a long time, then the effect is first similar. then all cameras begin to cool weakly;
- It is not worth excluding not a breakdown, namely the incorrect set of the operating mode by the user.
All cameras freeze weakly
The reasons if the refrigerator does not freeze and high temperature in all cameras:
- The main reason for the violation of the temperature regime in all compartments is the gas leak (freon), the pressure drops, the compliance circulation is weakening, the heat is difficult. The temperature grows first in the positive segment, then in the freezer;
- Similar consequences if a capillary tube is clogged;
- incorrect operation of the control unit. Often you can not set the desired mode, turn off.
Poor freezing, no cyclicity, the compressor works constantly
Refrigerator, or rather its compressor, should work with pauses necessary for the displayed mode. Continuous work. a sign of a malfunction. is determined by indication or by constant buzzing of the motor, vibration of the cabinet.
Causes of violation of the compressor work cycle
If your freezer operates continuously, the engine overheats, because it does not have funds for cooling. The situation is aggravated by the fact that the electric motor is placed in a hermetically sealed housing, in which there is not even an elementary heat voltage. And the compressor itself wears out much faster in this mode. If you do not eliminate the cause of the cycle, the main unit of the refrigerator will fail. Repair is comparable to the cost of the entire unit, especially if it is used.
Why does the freezer do not turn off on time?
Important: before rushing in search of a malfunction, carefully follow the operation of the unit at least 30-40 minutes. During this time, a change of modes (work/rest) should occur at least 1 time.
If suspicions have been confirmed, we deal with the situation.
To begin with, we will analyze the reasons that are not a pure form of malfunctions
- Perhaps you have installed a regime for choosing a mode of operation for maximum freezing.There is such a function in freezers for a quick set of the minimum possible temperature. With such a program, the motor shutting down can occur only due to overheating (the protective thermallane will work).
- The refrigerator is loaded “to the eyeballs”. The products placed in the chamber are required to freeze thoroughly through. Of course, the control unit will try to bring the internal temperature to the given indicator as quickly as possible. At this time, the compressor can work continuously for a long time.
- A similar situation: a lot of warm products with great heat capacity were placed in the freezer camp. For example, water in plastic bottles, or large pieces of raw meat. While this mass gains the required temperature, the engine of the engine will be longer.
- The freezer is at the window (or on the street), and straight rays of the sun fall on it. This location is especially painful “perceive” trade (showcase) Lari with a glass cover.
- A similar case: Near the unit are heat sources. For example, heating radiator, oven, or cooking stove.
- In the room where the technique is located, too high temperature. If the thermometer shows 30 ° C and above, then even the standard thermal insulation of the freezer does not save.
- Visitors look too often in the refrigerator, leaving the door open for a long time. In 1-2 minutes, the temperature inside rises by 5–10 ° C. The compressor simply does not have time to catch up with the cold, and begins to “hammer” without stopping.
- The freezer door is not closed or does not fit the contour. In stores, this is a frequent phenomenon, especially if the transparent window glass shifts to the side. The frosty air is instantly disappeared through the gap.
- The magnetic seal of the door was worn out. Over time, the rubber becomes stiff, and is deformed, forming inconspicuous cracks. This problem only applies to swing doors.
- The seal on the sliding windows (a similar situation) torn.
- The capacitor radiator is ineffectively. He can clog with dust to the state of the felt pillow, and then heat exchange strives for zero.
- There is no convection of air around the radiator: extraneous objects (boxes, curtains, and so on) or freezer camp are too close to the wall are hindering the free movement.
- The surface of the evaporator is frostbite inside the chamber. If there is a layer of snow or porous ice, the generated cold remains in the tube system without penetrating inside. The temperature sensor does not “see” a lowering of a degree, and does not give a command to a break in work.
If the freezer does not freeze, with the continuous operation of the compressor. go down this list. All reasons are eliminated without calling the master, since they are not malfunctions.
Why is the refrigerator a lot of freezing?
The most common reason for contacting the repair workshop of household appliances is that the upper compartment is rewriting food. The owners are surprised that in the refrigerator, where the degree does not decrease to 2 s, the products are very cooling, and ice freezes on the walls. What to do when the technique began to ground food and what is the cause of this damage.
The most common fault of refrigerators is a decrease in the temperature regime to such a state that the products freeze in all departments. Usually, it will not be possible to cope with such a breakdown without a certain skill, but in some cases the cause of the breakdown is simple and the optimal functioning is possible on its own.
Switching the temperature controller to the lowest regime
This happens occasionally, but still at times it turns out. If you do not understand for what reason household appliances cool the food, initially examine this factor. A suitable value on which it is desirable to install a thermostat. 2–3.5. If you have a modern technique freezes food, set the temperature in the dial within 4 /6 s.
By the way, in the most modern models of the device there is a key of severe frost. Probably the reason for the strong cooling is directly that someone accidentally turned on this regime!
The seal on the door failed
The formation of ice in the freezer from a small puddle of water is the obvious cause of the gum malfunction. In the refrigerator at this time, it can significantly freeze the ice on the back wall, and therefore the products freeze. Replace the gum yourself or to restore corny, will not take you a lot of time.
Clogging the drainage opening
The drain is necessary for the condensate from the walls to flow out of the refrigerator. If the holes are clogged, the liquid will remain in the box of vegetables and freeze, grounding food. Cleaning the drainage holes is quite simple, you just need to defrost the equipment and pour warm water instead of blockage instead.
If the above instructions did not give the result, it means that malfunctions in the technical part and for repair work will have to be called a specialist!
The thermostat is faulty
This component of the chain is damaged either subsequently of mechanical breakdowns or getting on moisture contacts. Try to find the thermostat, check it, and if you know how to, check the tester. If the thermostat does not function, it is necessary to replace and the problem of freezing will be resolved.
Unregulated temperature reduction in the device is considered a sign of a serious failure in the system. Only the operational elimination of the breakdown will protect the refrigerator from expensive repairs.
Problems that the masters eliminate
If the refrigerator has become very freezed, and you could not independently correct the situation, you must call the repair master. The employee of the service center is likely to diagnose the following reasons why the upper camera has become poorly working:
- Samsung refrigerator often freezes a lot due to a thermostat breakdown. The part responsible for maintaining the necessary temperature conditions, fails due to moisture on contacts and mechanical damage.
- Both Samsung and any other refrigerator, will not be able to work normally without the right amount of freon. With gas leaks from the system, the compressor begins to work continuously, catching too low in the upper chamber.
- Indesit, and other modern models, are equipped with the NO Frost system with electronic control, which allows you not to defrost the refrigerator. In cases of failure of air sensors, the control module receives incorrect temperature data, forcing the compressor to work hard.
- It happens that the freezer and cold chamber “change places” and in the freezer the products do not freeze, and the upper chamber on the contrary is covered with ice. In this situation, the broken switch valve is to blame, which is responsible for the cooling functions between the compartments.
It is important not to delay the diagnosis of a malfunction in the refrigerator. Any ignored errors can result in expensive repairs or treatment, which will entail poisoning with spoiled foods.
Symptoms: The compressor motor has been working for too long, almost without pauses, a sharp increase in temperature in the chambers is possible.
One of the most common reasons for the problems in the work of the refrigerator camera. Freon leak: no refrigerant. No cooling. The standard reason. Trying to speed up the defrosting, you helped yourself with a sharp object, and overdid it. Of course, the natural wear of the evaporator tubes is not excluded, of course, because of which cracks appear in them, especially in old refrigerators. Incident, by the way, is the opposite situation. excess of freon, but the consequences are the same. Call the master: he fills the holes and refuel the refrigerator with freon to normal.
Blocking the cooling system
Symptoms: in the refrigerator. Hard winter, spring is knocking in the freezer, the compressor works almost continuously.
Freon’s free passage to the evaporator tubes may prevent the blockage in the cooling circuit system, for example, in the capillary tube: because of this, the compressor begins to work more intensively, as a result of which it can overdo it and cross the products. Only a master can eliminate this problem: with the help of special equipment, it blows the circuit and refiles Freon if necessary.
External inspection does not always show what to do if the refrigerator is very freezing products. The reason may lie in internal faults.
A thermostat or air sensor is broken
The temperature regime in the refrigerator and freezer departments is controlled by a thermostat or air sensor.
If the refrigerator begins to work continuously and freezes the products, or it turns off spontaneously, which leads to an unacceptable heating of the air inside it, this suggests that the temperature sensor of the refrigerator is out of order.
This device can be removed independently and rang using a tester. If necessary, a broken thermostat must be replaced with a new.
In more modern unit models, an electronic node is built, which receives information about the temperature in the aggregate. If it fails, then it is impossible to fix or replace it without the help of a specialist.
The leakage of the refrigerant is manifested in the fact that in the chamber, where it has so much freezed, an elevated temperature is set. Freon leaves the system through microscopic cracks in the evaporator tubes or the walls of the device. This process also leads to the following phenomena:
- a strong characteristic smell appears;
- The motor refuses to work or works without stopping;
- The evaporator is covered with hoarfrost or ice.
It is not difficult to stock up cracks in freon tubes, but this should do this.
Blockage of the capillary system
This problem appeared after the cooling systems, less harmful to the environment for the environment, R134A (instead of R12) began to be used in the cooling systems.
This gas in the compressor is mixed with butter and then circulates in the system. The refrigerant supply to the refrigerator is adjustable using a small tube (0.5 mm) diameter.
In the conditions of improper operation (lack of ventilation, a lot of dust in the radiator, etc. D.) the oil that circulates in the system is heated and becomes thicker due to the formation of thermal decomposition products in it. These products settle on the walls of the capillaries and clog them, interfering with the passage of Freon. As a result:
- The refrigerator is very free. the cameras are covered with a layer of ice;
- The freezer is functioning normally, and heat in the refrigerator;
- The unit works at full power, but does not cold (with a dense thrombus);
- After a long shutdown, when the gas, due to heating, passes from liquid to a gaseous state and pushes a blood clot, the refrigerator begins to work, but then ceases again.
In order to clean the capillary tube, the master must solder the hydraulic press to it and pump the oil on the system to eliminate the blockage with it. It is not recommended to perform this procedure on your own.
Switching valve breakdown
The electromagnetic valve is responsible for feeding the refrigerant in one of the cameras. In most modern systems, these valves switch the direction of the Freon flow depending on the polarity of the pulse. Signs of the failure of the solenoid:
This part can be replaced by a specialist by carrying out welding work.
The refrigerator No Frost is badly freezing. what to do
The peculiarity of the No Frost system from other types of refrigerators is the location of the evaporator outside the freezer, behind the rear wall of the unit.
The fan, which is located near the evaporator, supplies chilled air inside the chambers through the system of air channels.
The accumulated condensate is removed from the tubes as a result of their heating, after which melt water flows through drainage tubes.
Violation of the thawing process leads to icing the evaporator and fan blades, as a result of which the heat transfer in the device decreases, and the refrigerator begins to freeze too intensively.
The reason for this phenomenon may be a breakdown of a heating element, a heating tube, or a block of drain channels. In the first case, it is necessary to replace the faulty device, in the second. clean the drainage system.
The main signs that the refrigerator forms excess cold
To determine that the unit produces excess cold, you should pay attention to the following signs:
- In the refrigerator No Frost, but water flows from the freezer. Inside you can see ice.
- Fruit boxes formed ice. If you raise the container, water will be found.
- The freezer does not work, but the device is cold hard.
Ice formation is one of the main signs that the equipment is freezing overly.
Elimination of excess frost in the device depending on the cause of the malfunction
To get rid of such a malfunction, it is necessary to first determine the reason that provoked the appearance of the problem. The breakdown can be trifling, which can be eliminated independently. Sometimes the reason is very serious and only a professional can help.
Important! With serious breakdown, do not try to fix the situation yourself. Otherwise you can finally break the refrigerator.
Switching the thermostat to the lowest temperature regime
Such a reason is one of the simplest. It is not common. The thermostat could switch to low temperature mode. Therefore, it has already been noted that the regulator should be checked. New models are equipped with a button for severe freezing. It is important to make sure that it is turned on.
Damage to the seal (elastic band) on the refrigerator door
The elastic band could simply worry. Warm air will constantly begin to penetrate the workplace. From here there will be increased humidity, which will begin to condensate and drain into drainage. As a result, she will begin to accumulate in this area. You can eliminate the problem by replacing the seal. This will restore the previous, necessary tightness, which will allow the temperature to become optimal.
Clogging of the drainage hole
The hole is located under vegetable boxes. When it is clogged, the temperature regime is lost. The purpose of the drainage is reduced to ensuring the ability to condensate from the refrigerator. When the hole clogs the liquid remains in the tray and begins to freeze, which negatively affects the products inside the unit. To clean the hole, you need to defrost the equipment and pour warm water into the place of blockage.
The pressure begins to decline, which leads to non.stop operation of the compressor. This is due to the need to compensate for the required temperature in the freezer, which negatively affects the temperature in the general compartment of the unit.
Attention! Freon leaks can come from small cracks, which will significantly complicate the search for a leakage place. Therefore, it is worth abandoning independent repair.
Clogging or damage to the valve between different departments of the device
The valve is necessary to switch the modes between different compartments. Its malfunction will lead to severe frost in the lower chamber and lack of cold in the lower section. To eliminate the breakdown, you should find the desired valve and replace it with a working.
BUILD YOUR OWN REFRIGERATOR!. SOLID STATE TEC
Why is the refrigerator a lot of frosts: the main reasons
If you checked the first causes of the problem, but did not reveal why the household refrigerator is so frost, you need to familiarize yourself with the frequently encountered breakdowns. Some of them can be eliminated independently, but in most cases it is better to call a qualified master.
How Refrigerator Works | Working of Refrigerator | Fridge Explained | Refrigeration | Techosa
A thermostat or air sensor is broken
The thermostat performs the function of maintaining a certain temperature in the refrigerator compartment. When the compressor is turned on, upon reaching the specified cold indicators, the thermostat turns off the motor. When the air temperature rises in the chamber, it transfers the signal to the engine about the beginning of the cooling of the internal space.
A broken or functioning part leads to continuous operation of the motor-compressor. The part activates the lowest temperature regime as possible. Basting of the thermostat arise as a result:
Faulty thermostat is not repaired, but only replaced. It is not recommended to repair a complex spare part independently. contact the service center.
Air sensor is present in modern models of refrigerators with the “No Frost” system. The detail assesses the air temperature in the chamber and sends data to the control module. Its breakdown provokes system failures. the compressor works without stopping. If the sensor is faulty, it must be replaced with a new.
If the refrigerator began to work incorrectly and began to freeze very much, it is necessary to check the cooling system:
- Freon leaks provokes a reduction in pressure, and the engine operates continuously to maintain low temperatures, compensating for the imbalance;
- the refrigerant can evaporate even through small holes and leakage areas to find it yourself is almost impossible.
Only an experienced master, which will reveal damaged areas, will seize cracks and refuel Freon, can eliminate the problem.
Blockage of the capillary system
Clogs in capillary pipes lead to violations of the entire work of the equipment. Under normal conditions, the refrigerant circulates evenly, capturing the refrigeration and freezers. If the pipes are clogged, the compressor begins to work actively. The freezer in this case will thaw, and the refrigerator compartment will work intensively.
Why is your refrigerator frost very much? Capillary tubes can be clogged for reasons:
You can independently clean the system by douching the capillary tube. If the blockage does not leave, it is necessary to call the master.
Switching valve breakdown
If there was no reason why in the household refrigerator the foods freeze strongly, then the last option is a malfunction of the switch valve. This part provides switching cooling between the refrigerator compartment and the freezer. A problem leads to crossing ready.made dishes. The solution to the problem is to replace the component. It is better to entrust the work to a specialist.
Important! Only one.compressor models are equipped with a switch valve.
If the kitchen refrigerator is very freezed, you need to know what to do in such situations? Turn it off with a button from the outlet and visually determine the type of breakdown.
What experts advise
November 18, 2018, 20:54 November 16, 2018 20:55 About offenses Link to the current article