The best remedy for cleaning ovens from fat and nagar at home quickly and easily
The most problematic place when cleaning the kitchen is an oven. In the process of cooking on the bottom and walls of the oven constantly falls fat. Even with the maximum accuracy of the hostess of this problem can not be avoided. Fix the burnt fat is very difficult, even if the cleaning start immediately after the completion of cooking.
How to Clean an Oven (Non Self Cleaning)
Old pollution wash even more difficult. In order to get rid of them, you need to make a lot of effort. In this material you will find out the best remedy for cleaning the oven from fat and nagar at home and how to get rid of fat and nagar quickly and easily.
This method of cleaning is based on the effect of steam bath. Hot couple softening frozen fat, and it can be removed from the walls without effort:
- Preheat an empty oven to 200 degrees;
- Mix in heat-resistant dishes 40 g of citric acid with two glasses of water and install this solution on the grille;
- Turn off the heating after 40 minutes;
- Wait for the cooler of the oven and go through his walls with a sponge with any detergent.
Preparation of oven to clean
The operation seems simple, but not in all cases it turns out it is easy to get rid of the flying and flour fi. Preparation consists of several stages.
- First, all the surfaces are wiping with soft wet cloth, then generously wetted with water in order to soften the naar and fat.
- Soap solution prepare: 2 tablespoons of soap chips are dissolved in a glass of warm water, or any dishwashing detergent.
- Out of the oven pulls off nitens and lattice. The fan is closed, then the oven warm up.
If the contamination is not too serious, even the simplest soap solutions are able to cope with them. But in some cases, more efficient funds are needed.
How to effectively clean the oven with undergraduate means?
With regular care and cleaning the oven you will not need to resort to “heavy artillery”. fresh spots from fat and smells are easy to remove under the influence of the usual means for washing dishes.
- Cover the inner surface of the oven with a sufficient amount of thick foam, then rinse with plenty of water.
- The door of the oven and protective glass also need to wipe first with soap solution, then wiped with a rag from the microfiber to avoid divorces.
If the pollution is more serious and look like fatal particles of fat, burnt food residues and visible to the eye of the Nagar. Take advantage of the proven folk powers of cleaning. To wash the oven inside at home will help you soda, vinegar, citric acid and ammonia alcohol. Do not forget to protect your hands with rubber or latex gloves. even the usual folk remedies will injure the skin of the hands. Pre-remove all unnecessary. lattices, bars and pans.
The first option for cleaning the household oven is suitable for light and moderate degrees of pollution.
- Syda mix with a small amount of water before the formation of paste. Apply the resulting paste on the inner surface of the oven with the exception of the fan and heating element. Apply a paste conveniently with a sponge or simply by crouching and crawling it with gloves. If the pollution is essential. the layer of pasta should be thicker. In order to effectively clean the surfaces, the solution should remain at about 8-10 hours. After this time, with a wet cloth or sponge, start rubing the surface, it is possible to use a plastic scraper. For final cleaning, it is necessary to dissolve vinegar with water in the spray and apply to the paste of soda. With their reaction, additional foam is formed. Remove all residues of soda and vinegar wet rag and wipe dry. Leave the oven open to the full weathelation of acetic odor.
As you can see, this method will take a significant amount of your time and effort.
If you want to reduce the time to clean the oven, use the method using citric acid and steam. It is also suitable for pollution of light and moderate. In this case, inside the oven you can leave the lattice. it will also be cleaned.
- Put the oven to heat up to a temperature of 180-200 degrees and, until the desired temperature is achieved, in a deep baking sheet, type water and dissolve 20 grams of citric acid in it (you can replace it with acetic essence). Then the baking sheet is placed at the lowest level of the oven and remains there until the water starts boiled and the glass oven will not cover condensate (about 30-40 minutes). After the oven cools, armed with a wet sponge and acetic solution in a spray gun, wipe the walls of the oven and the grille. Do not forget to leave it to ventilate from smells.
An even more radical method of cleaning the household oven. with the help of ammonia vapors. This option is suitable for extreme housewives and strong contaminants. Be extremely careful when working with the ammonia, avoid skin burns and mucous membranes. use gloves and a respirator mask.
- As in the previous embodiment, hear the oven (up to 200 degrees), put a baking sheet with water to the lower tier, and put heat-resistant dishes on the tier. it is necessary to pour out 5-6 ammmonia jars. After that, the oven can turn off and leave cool. If time allows. you can leave the oven in this state at night. To complete the process, take a wet rag and wipe all internal surfaces. If necessary, drop persistent stains. use Soda. Be prepared for what you need a certain time so that the caustic smell of the ammonia left the oven and your kitchen.
Many hostesses prefer folk remedies because they consider them environmentally friendly and not containing chemistry, which is important when interacting with appliances for cooking. But practice shows that the primary means is not able to be absolutely cope with stains from the solar fat and organic pollution that appeared in the surface of the oven. And to wash with their help surface, you have to resort to serious effort. rub to exhaustion, using hard sponges, otherwise the dirt will come only partially. The ammonia and vinegar have a very specific smell and can lead to burns, and the use of soda greatly increases the purification time. A reasonable question arises: how to clean the oven if the usual folk recipes did not cope and the result of cleaning does not satisfy your expectations?
The surest way is to use a special cleaner for wind cabinets. For example, the tool-gel Oven Cleaner from Amway.
Outdoor cleaning systems
Clean the oven using pyrolysis technology (from the ancient Greek “feast”. fire and “lysis”. decay) does not require effort on your part.
The oven with the pyrolytic system of self-cleaning is enough to wipe the wet napkin
The pyrolysis system is based on the burning of all residues of food that came to the inner walls and the bottom of the brass cabinet, at a very high temperature (up to 500) to the state of the ashes. Pyrolysis is only electric ovens, as in gas models it is almost impossible to achieve this temperature level. During self-cleaning, the technology “Cold door” is triggered (the external glass is heated no higher than 55) and blocking opening. The door is unlocked only when the temperature is reduced to 200-250.
The process of thermal purification is accompanied by unpleasant smells of burned fat and other organic pollution. To eliminate these aromas in the ovens there is a built-in catalytic filter that does not need or replace, as it is cleared automatically (approximately every 100 hours of operation in the calcination mode).
When you are going to clean the oven pyrolysis calculi, it is better to additionally turn on the kitchen hood or air the room
Clean the electric oven with the pyrolytic system is not difficult. For this you need:
- Remove all nitens and lattice from the oven, removable wire guides. They wash and clean separately manually or in a dishwasher.
- Enable the oven in self-cleaning mode.
- After the end of the program in the cooled oven to assemble a faded soot with a soft wet cloth or sponge.
- Put in place washed guides.
After calcining the oven, stretching soot, wip the wet napkin without applying any detergents
Purification using pyrolysis technology is considered to be the most efficient: it eliminates pollution from all surfaces of the working chamber, does not provide for replacement of consumables. The brass cabinets of this type are made of high-quality metals capable of withstanding high temperature loads.
Disadvantages of pyrolytic ovens: high cost, unpleasant odor during calcination, the need to clean in a separate mode (not simultaneously with cooking), which is accompanied by large energy consumption: from 4 to 7 kW.
In the ovens with the catalytic system, the process of catalysis (acceleration of chemical reactions) is constantly, which ensures continuous cleaning every time the furnace is used.
The surfaces of the rear and side walls, the blades of the convector in catalytic furnaces have a special coating
The coating of the inner walls of the camera in the furnaces with a catalytic system appearance looks like a dark enamel, slightly rough due to a large number of micropores. They contain a harmless chemical composition with a catalyst, which, when heated, causes an active oxidative reaction. With an accelerated oxidation reaction of fats and other organic substances, settlement on the walls of the chamber, right in the process of cooking disintegrates on carbon (black soot) and water. Continuous self-cleaning prevents the accumulation of dirt and deposits on the surfaces of the working chamber of the oven.
To brush the oven from fat and nagar, it needs to be warmed up to a temperature of at least 140, and the most efficient catalysis works at 200-250 ℃.
Considering the properties of the coating, clean the oven with the catalytic system is permissible only with soft detergents and tools. It is impossible to use gross physical strength, rubbing the inner walls with a rigid brush or washcloth, use powders that contain abrasive particles. Such methods will result in damage to the enamel layer, will significantly reduce its life.
Special coating over time loses its catalytic properties and requires replacement of the side panels of the oven for about once every 5 years (the estimated expiration date is 300 hours). At the bottom of the furnace, the special coating is not used, as it does not tolerate contacts with milk and sugar, which are often included in the recipe of processed dishes and can escape or drop.
The door in the catalytic ovens (electrical and gas) have to be flock separately, manually
To maintain the oven in perfect condition, try to quickly clean the oven after each use, the rubbing of its sides and the bottom of the dyed soot with a damp cloth or sponge, adding liquid detergents if necessary.
Clean the oven having a hydrolysis system will have physical methods and stronger means.
For mechanical cleaning of ovens, not having a special non-stick coating, apply hard sponges and metal washcloths
If a sticky fat layer was accumulated on the walls of the working chamber, turn on the oven offline self-cleaning, which is provided in many models. For this you need:
- Pour into the deep baking sheet 0.5-1 l of water (better purified or filtered).
- Put it in the oven and turn on the heating mode of the furnace to the recommended temperature and time (usually for 30 minutes at 70).
- After evaporation of water oven you need to give a little cool, then wash the softened pollution from all the inner walls with a sponge with detergent.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or napkin.
How to quickly clean the oven at home using abrasive washcloth
To remove pollution at home, abrasive urine will be. This is a rather aggressive way that requires physical effort. Hard material helps to cope with the hardening wheels, however, its use can be fraught with surface damage. To facilitate the work, you can pre-apply any means, after some time with light movements wipe the wash wall of the oven.
Abrasive washcloth used for multilayer Nagara
What means can not clean the oven
Choosing than to clear the oven from Nagara and Fat, it is necessary to take into account the appointment of a means. Some formulations containing aggressive acids cannot be used to clean the household appliances. Before you give preference, it is worth reading the recommendations of manufacturers. Also should neatly use formulations containing abrasive particles. They can cause damage to the coating. The food prepared later will begin to burn.
Appointment of means. an important criterion limiting the use area
Finding out of fat and nagar at home oven with self-cleaning function
Manufacturers offer gas winds with different functional. Cleaning procedure will depend on the design features of a particular model. The choice can be made in favor of:
- Hydrolysis Cleaning. Such models are not self-cleaning. Nagar and fat are removed manually;
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning. In such devices, the remains of food turn into ashes. After completing the self-cleaning function, the dirt residues are removed with a damp rag from all the walls of the plate;
- Catalytic purification. Do not think how to wash the electric oven inside. Cleaning is carried out continuous. Special spraying prevents Nagara.
Timely care ensures the cleanliness of the plate
Knowing how to wash the oven, you can proceed to cleaning. Share in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, what method or tool you consider the most efficient, and how often do you use it.