Simple step-by-step instructions, how to turn on the refrigerator after defrosting
Suitable freezer camera is an excellent helper for any mistress. Thanks to her, you can make reserves for the winter and buy a large number of products about the stock. This greatly saves time, because the products have to ride much less. But so that the freezer has worked without failures, and the products in it were kept really long, behind these devices it is necessary to correctly care, which means periodically defrosting, correctly clean and wash.
After reading this article, you will learn how to wash the freezer after defrosting.
Private cases defrost
Models with 2 cameras, 2 compressors and no frost have special defrosting functions.
Defront of the refrigerator no frost
Some believe that these models do not need to defrost. When you wonder what happens if you are not defrosting the refrigerator, it is important to remember that the cleaning of the refrigerator not only removes ice and snow, but also removes the residues of food, disinfects seals and handles, and also eliminates odors.
The NO Frost system does not require additional tanks and towels on the moisture collection floor. The cleaning of the refrigerator should not occupy more than 1 hour, otherwise the load on the compressor will increase, and its service life will be reduced.
Turn off the refrigerator from the power supply before cleaning. Remove all products to clean them. Remove the shelves, tanks, grids, wash and dry. Remove dry dirt, product residues. Wipe the inner surface with a solution of food soda. In the case of pollution, wipe the dry surface and return the products to our locations. Connect the refrigerator to the power grid.
Defrosting of 2 chamber refrigerators with 2 compressors
Two-chamber refrigerators cooled by individual compressors are serviced without disconnecting the device from the network.
There is the possibility of frequent hygienic cleaning of the refrigerator of such refrigerators, such as the Atlant two-component refrigerator, without turning off the freezer.
The refrigerator does not work after defrosting what to do?
After turning off the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to defrost (at least a day for the NO Frost models) you noticed that it does not cool or did not turn on at all? This may not be cold in one chamber. refrigeration, freezer. or in both. Also can squeak alarm and flicker light bulbs, “!”. Signals report that in the chambers is not cold enough.
Find out what these symptoms talk about and warned about breakdown.
The refrigerator does not work after defrosting: what is the reason
In 95% of cases, the fact that the refrigerator stopped working after defrosting, is not a breakdown. Do not panic and postpone the phone number of the master. first observe the technique. It is working to catch up to the desired temperature: if you decide to fill the shelves to the top immediately, this situation is not avoided. What to do? Give the refrigerator time. up to 24 hours so that he goes to the working rhythm.
If, after a day, the technique obsesses the high temperature inside the case, and the motor-compressor works for a long time, it means that the probability of breakage is high.
How to turn off the sound
If you decide to wait until the temperature is restored to the specified mode, the beeps provided by the manufacturer can turn the nerves. Therefore, many models provide a signal shutdown. Disconnection button is on the user panel, or you need to select a function on an electronic scoreboard.
If you did not find how to disable, look into technical documentation or user manual.
Why a malfunction arose
If the technique is emergency mode more than a day, dials the temperature or does not turn on, a problem has happened. To the user it is easier to find a reason, we have collected all signs in one table.
- After defrosting, the refrigerator did not start, inside there is light;
- The refrigerator turned on, the compressor works for wear, in the chambers is not cold enough;
- Finding the refrigerator, you recorded his work for a short time, after which he turned off and did not start; Light in the chamber is on.
- It does not start at all, there is light in the chamber;
- The motor is disabled after starting, clicks, both cameras in non-working mode, the light is mainly lit;
- Ho (refrigeration equipment) buzzing, running motor, no frost.
- One compartment refuses to work, lighting in order;
- Clicks are heard, no frost in one of the offices, the light runs;
- Ho does not turn off, the motor works without a break, there is no cold or frost in the chambers.
To avoid breakage, it is necessary to comply with the rules when defrosting the technique:
- Get all the products from the shelves, without exception. Some models need a day for full defrost, the left food can spoil.
- Find suitable tanks or containers for collecting melt water. put them under the base of technology. On the floor spread rag to avoid the flood in the kitchen. If the refrigerator has not been deficked for a long time, there will be a lot of water.
- Organize cleaning. Clean the camera with a damp cloth or sponge. You can use professional non-abrasive means for washing refrigerators or a conventional soap solution.
- Dry the chambers, leaving the door in the open position.
- Run the device and do not load it with products. let it work for a few hours. When bookmarking, share products for 2-3 parties to avoid the load on the motor.
What can I do
- Do not put on the shelves cans and saucepans with warm water.
- Do not chop ice and snow with a knife or other sharp objects, otherwise you risk the evaporator of the freezer and cause refrigerant leakage;
- Do not use hair dryers or fan heaters to speed up the process.
Let’s say that technician malfunction may not be associated with defrosting, but the fact that the motor has not earned. coincidence. The list of possible failures is significantly expanding, but this is already the topic for a separate article.
Instructions for refrigerator defrost
Rapidly defrosting with less effort will help a diagram consisting of 10 steps.
Planning the defrost function, eat all the perishable products in advance, to later not worry about freshness or terrible. to suffer from poisoning.
Decide where you are all reserves. If on the street is cold, then everything can be attributed to the balcony and do not worry. But in the summer you will have to put a little.
There are such conservation options:
- Freeze more ice in advance. It must be folded into packages and put food using basins or bags.
- There are special thermophols for sale that keep cold for 3 hours. And if you put the ice or a cold battery there, the storage time will increase at least until 5 o’clock.
- There are thermal insulation materials that are used for insulation. If you have such houses, then from them and boxes can be constructed an improvised refrigerant.
- Wonderful if you have a refrigerator bag. She is able to keep the cold at least 6 to 8 hours. This time is quite enough for defrosting.
- If you live in a private house and you have a basement, then take all the edible there.
- In the extreme case, wrap the supplies in foil and put in a big bag. Her, in turn, wrap in the blanket.
If your two-chamber refrigerator, then find out whether its departments can work independently from each other (will help in this again the instruction). If the cameras are functioning separately, then simply defrost one compartment, and the products fold to another. Then put everything in the already clean camera, and the second defrost.
Disconnect the device by setting the temperature controller to zero, and disconnect the plug out of the outlet, otherwise there is a risk of short circuit and shock.
If you are a happy winner of a refrigerator with an independent camera work, you should only turn off the regulator in one of them, and it is not necessary to pull out of the outlet.
Remove all shelves and drawers. They need to rinse using detergent (most convenient to do it in the bathroom), wipe and dry.
Submold under the fridge pallet for collecting fluid. Inside cameras, you can put basins of suitable size so that water flows into them. On the floor, the bed of newspapers or rags that absorb well.
The most correct and gentle deletion method is to leave the device with an open door for 6 to 8 hours and allow it to be offended by naturally. But often it is simply no time to wait, and you need to implement the procedure as quickly as possible.
How long does the cold refrigerator dial after defrosting?
Here are some ways to defrost the refrigerator:
- Special means. Look at them in household chemicals. Usually they are produced in the form of a spray and allow you to easily eliminate the frost and ice, while absolutely safe for the device.
When applying put on the mask and glasses to prevent substances from entering the respiratory tract and eyes.
- With hot water.Pour water in plates and put them inside on wooden stands or thick towels. Do not put hot dishes directly on the shelf. it can damage plastic. It is important to consider that it is impossible to use boiling water, the perfect fluid temperature is 60. 70 degrees.
- Fan. Allows you to reduce the thawing time to two hours. At the same time it is necessary to take care that the air flow is directed to those places where the most.
How to turn on the new refrigerator for the first time
When all the ice melted, it is necessary to glow moisture and pour liquid from the pallet and pelvis.
It is time to wash all surfaces. You can do this by the soda solution: 2 st. L. soda dissolve in 0.5 l of water. You can also apply detergent for dishes or special chemistry.
Next you need to wipe everything with clean water to remove the remains of soda or the means, and wipe dry with a rag.
If there are persistent pollution, then wash the refrigerator using a sponge moistened in the solution of ammonic alcohol (1 hour. L. Alcohol for 7. 10 h. L. water). Put it on a dirty spot for about half an hour, then rinse the surface.
Do not miss this stage, because no matter how carefully you wipe the surface, some moisture will still remain. And if you do not give it to dry, it is quickly formed to go out and again you will have to defrost the refrigerator.
Also, water that has fallen on the inner parts of the device can freeze, which will drive.
Still inside the appearance of an unpleasant dock is not excluded, get rid of smell in the refrigerator then it will not be so easy. If this trouble still touched you, it’s better to cope with her right away.
It is important to turn on the refrigerator correctly after all manipulations. You must first give it to work without products at least half an hour.
If you fill it immediately, the compressor will be hard to cool the device itself, and its internal contents. It can significantly reduce its period of operation.
And finally, the final stage of all manipulations. Lay out all the provisions and enjoy the result of your works.
Try the next couple of hours as little as possible to open the refrigerator. The temperature inside will faster reaches a given mark.
Check rubber seals. If they are wounded and the gaps were formed on them, then this is exactly the reason for the rapid altitude of ice.
So that rubber seals last longer, you can lubricate them with silicone lubricant.
Or, in extreme cases, refined sunflower oil. This prevents rubber drying and helps maintain a solid clutch when the door closes.
It is necessary to make it necessary, since, a small backlash not only provokes to frighten, but also gradually displays a compressor. Any device is designed to catch up to the desired temperature in the refrigerator and disconnect, and in this case, it is deprived of the opportunity to “rest”.
Free the fridge from food and food. To prevent catching out of frozen foods, wrap them in towels or paper and place in the box, the cover from above is still some cloth. Keep it in the coldest part of the kitchen, away from direct sunlight.
Features of defrosting specific types of equipment
Previously, refrigerators worked according to one principle, and different models were almost no difference. Therefore, problems with defrosting usually did not occur. Hostess did not even think, after how many months do it. As a layer of ice appeared, they got rid of it. But now many modifications appeared, which are characterized by the features of the work, design. Each model requires a special approach to the defrost.
Refrigerators with drip defrosting system
Most models are equipped with a drip system. They turn on and off after a certain time. When the temperature drops, the walls may form on the walls. After switching on it melts, and drops in the drains fall into the drainage hole. On the tube water is displayed in the pallet.
In the refrigeration chamber of such devices not formed. But in the freezer there is no. When the Layer of Inea reaches 5-7 mm, the device needs to defrost. It is required to do once 1-2 times a year.
Air evaporation refrigerators
In such models, moisture evaporates with a fan. Therefore, Ins are not formed. But they also need to be deflated once a year for preventive cleaning and release of the freezer from ice.
Popular two-chamber models in which the freezer is located separately. from above or below. The defrosting process is no different if the refrigerator does not have two compressors. In this case, you can separately defrost the refrigeration or freezer chamber. Thanks to this, it is convenient to save products by shifting them to another compartment.
What are the defrost systems
During operation in refrigeration equipment, a snow flare and frost are formed. Ranger to get rid of the problem. For freezer applies manual thawing and NO Frost system, for refrigeration. automatic (drip or no frost). In old models of refrigerators, hand-made technology is provided.
Why do you need a hand defrost of freezer
Moisture from the air and the products placed in the freezer accumulate on the walls and freezes, so they are constantly being formed inside the chamber and frost. If there is no automatic defrosting system in it, the unit is thawing manually.
Defrosting is considered the main aspect of refrigeration care. What it is. manual defrosting of the freezer? To defrost the unit, it is turned off from the network and freed from ice and snow by natural thawing. Water is removed, the technique is washed and wipe.
If the chamber does not defrost, the role of the insulator begins to play the layer, as it has a lower heat transfer coefficient. As a result, the following problems arise:
- In old models of aggregates, where the freezer is placed on top, there is a gradual frost of the refrigeration chamber, which leads to damage to the products in it;
- With a debt ignoring, the walls of the wall are covered with a thick layer of ice, the result of the chamber is reduced as a result;
- The altime layer slows down the air cooling, which changes the mode of operation of the cooling system and leads to its overload;
- Due to the increased load, the equipment is flawed faster, the risk of failures and breakage increases, the service life of household appliances is reduced;
- The duration of the compressor is increasing, which increases electricity consumption and leads to additional monetary costs.
Long ignoring toes in the freezer can lead to more serious consequences. As a result of an increased load, the risk of damage to the wiring and its ignition.
The procedure is carried out every 6 or 12 months, the frequency depends on the model of the refrigerator and operating conditions. If the unit is equipped with a high-quality heat shield, and the door is rarely discovered, it is deflated through a considerable period of time. Old aggregates with an average mode of use in the winter period are cleaned from Test 1 time in 3 months, in summer. 1 time in 2 months.
How often there should be a refrigerator compressor
It is important to understand that the inclusion frequency does not depend directly on the operation time of the compressor. For example, in one refrigerator it turns on 4 times an hour and works 10 minutes. This does not mean that in another compressor will be turned on 8 times an hour and work for 5 minutes.
Calculate how well your refrigerator works, easy. To do this, use the formula:
Easy Refrigerator Fix, Reset (Defrost Timer) Switch, if it stops running, cooling or working.
Normal value K = 2. Than it is more, the higher the probability of problems in the work of the refrigerator. If less, possibly:
- You have a high COP refrigerator (conversion factor);
- In the chambers are exhibited an overestimated temperature;
- Aggregate is located in a cold room.
Inclusion frequency depends on cold loss. The faster the inside the cameras gets warm, the more often the refrigerator will turn on. The reasons are divided into two types. the features of the model and malfunction. Let’s look at them.
Losses of cold
If warm is quick in the refrigerator, products are heated faster. Temperature sensor will easily work and launch the compressor. Heat can fall for several reasons:
- Doors are loosely closed;
- The walls of the refrigerator are poorly insulated;
- In the chamber put hot products and dishes;
- Often open the refrigerator door.
Temperature sensor settings
The temperature sensor in the refrigerator has a response limit. For example, if you set 4, one sensor will work when the camera is heated to 4.2, and the second at 4.5 degrees. The less this difference, the more often the compressor will turn on.
If the compressor began to turn on more often, perhaps the sensor began to work incorrectly. Determine it will not work independently. Specialist diagnosis should be engaged in the sensor.
Fault of the thermal protective relay
During operation, the refrigerator compressor heats up. Each model has a limit operating temperature. To protect the compressor from overheating, a thermal protective relay is installed in the refrigerators. It automatically turns off the compressor when overheated.
If the relay failed, it will incorrect temperature measurement. That is, when there is a stock and a refrigerator can still work, the relay will turn off it. As soon as the compressor cool down a little, it will immediately turn on. After all, the refrigerator did not have time to cool until the desired temperature.
What washing the refrigerator inside after defrosting?
Before defrosting the refrigerator, you need to think about whether you have a means for washing at hand. If there is nothing special, to disinfect it and remove the smell, you can use the usual gel for dishes.
Do not wash the fridge washing powders or other chemistry, which smells. Consider that the smell will disappear not soon and you will have to eat cutlets with a chemical fragrance.
Our article came to an end and now you know how to defrost the refrigerator and how often it is necessary to do. We recommend that you do not neglect our advice, since the durability of technology directly depends on the rate of defrosting.