Purchase tools for cleaning the induction hob
Is it possible to prepare dinner on a cold stove? It is possible if it is induction. These novelties are distinguished by an innovative principle of operation and a special way of heating. They do not consume electricity to warm up the firewood, like ordinary electric plates. Their thermal energy is directed exclusively to the dishes.
The risk of Nagar is minimized. Nothing will burn and gets into. But even a very accurate housewife on the induction stove will occur from time to time pollution will appear. From this article you will learn how to clean the induction hob.
How induction slab is polluted
Before you start cooking on a new induction stove, check if it is installed correctly, whether sufficient ventilation is provided. Innovative plates require the owners of strict adherence to operating and maintenance rules.
Remember! The distance from the rear wall to the plate is from 4 cm, and between the panel and the lower surface. at least 2 cm.
Induction slabs cannot be installed above the refrigerator or dishwasher. Induction negatively affects the operation of other electronic devices located in the immediate vicinity of the stove.
Display Control Panel Tuch Not Working // Bajaj Mejesty Induction Cooker Tuch Pad Not Working
If you can’t place the plate in another way, think about reliable insulation of neighboring devices using hermetic materials.
Before the first turning on, remove the traces of the factory glue from the hob.
Most of the models of induction plates have a glass.ceramic coating. It withstands high temperatures and heavy utensils, but is afraid of spot strikes and abrasive materials.
Glass ceramics are sensitive to temperature differences. Therefore, to cook food, use pots and pans only with a dry bottom. Carefully make sure that you do not accidentally put wet dishes on the burners.
Induction slabs. heating speed champions. This is their great advantage in terms of saving time and electricity. But on such hobs, liquids often boil. Hot drops of oil during frying, running soup, spilled water. it is better to remove any pollution immediately, without delaying for later.
Careful attitude and delicate care
Now about how to clean the induction hob. Choose only soft materials for cleaning the slab. Suitable option. microfiber napkin. She captures and holds particles of dirt. Thanks to this property, the appearance of scratches is excluded.
Remember! Buy a separate sponge or napkin for glass ceramics and keep it clean.
It is strictly forbidden to use iron washcloths and hard sponges for cleaning. they scratch the panel, spoiling its appearance.
In no case do not clean the panel with the sponge with which you wash the dishes. The remnants of fat and detergent will leave difficult blue spots on glass ceramics.
Abandon aggressive detergents. Glass ceramics cannot be cleaned with ovens or various stains. Better use sprays to wash glasses. But the best choice is special tools designed to care for the glass.ceramic surface.
They contain chemicals that dissolve fat and dirt, as well as silicones that form a protective film. It prevents the formation of new pollution and extends the service life of the device.
If you have not yet been purchased, use the compositions that do not contain abrasive substances. Avoid powders, give preference to creams and gels.
Daily care for the induction panel is simple and will not require much effort. It is easy to remove a drop of fat and oil from the surface of the slab, since they do not melt and do not get.
New models are often equipped with a pause function. Thanks to her, pollution can be removed immediately, and then continued to cook already on a clean stove.
The induction panel heats up from the bottom of the dishes at which the food is prepared, so before starting cleaning, make sure that the stove has cooled down.
As soon as you remove the dishes from her, she will automatically turn off. Therefore, after a few minutes, the burners will no longer be hot, but slightly warm.
For daily cleaning, such actions are enough:
- Brush with a soft rag or sponge from the crumb panel.
- Gently wipe it with a damp cloth.
- If necessary, evenly apply a fiberglass product.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Wipe dry and polish with paper towels.
When washing a glass.ceramic surface, it is more correct to apply the detergent composition not on the panel itself, but on a sponge or napkin.
If there are traces of sucked products on the stove, general cleaning will be required:
- Moisten the old spots with warm water and carefully remove them using a special silicone scraper. Try to keep it at an angle of 45 °.
- Evenly with a sponge or napkin, apply a detergent.
- Wash it thoroughly from the surface of the stove.
- Wipe dry dry with a napkin.
- Pour paper towels.
Glass ceramic does not like sweet. It is better to protect it from sugar and products containing it. If sugar crystals accidentally woke up on the stove, brush them out as soon as possible. Then wipe the panel carefully using the detergent.
Fleaning jam or syrup require more thorough cleaning:
- Rinse the sweet mass with warm water or carefully remove it with a soft silicone scrap.
- Using a sponge, carefully apply a fiberglass washing tool.
- Clean the surface with smooth movements.
- Rinse the cleaning product with a damp sponge.
- Wipe the panel dry for paper towels.
Rinse the detergent with the surface more thoroughly, otherwise persistent stains will appear on it.
A good alternative to household chemicals is ordinary vegetable oil, for example, olive. Apply it to a piece of soft fabric. Attach a rag to the spots and leave for a few minutes for the best effect. Then gently rinse and wipe the surface dry.
If you pull the glass.ceramic panel with olive oil after the completion of the cleaning, then provide it with additional protection against new pollution.
A weak solution of vinegar will help to cope with divorces. To do this, mix it with water in equal quantities. With the help of a spray, spray the product to problem areas. Then wipe them dry. Vinegar will not only return the panel smooth color, but also remove bacteria and microorganisms.
General rules for caring for glass ceramics
Electric stoves with a surface made of glass ceramics are very convenient, but in caring for them there are nuances. It is possible to wash the hob only after cooling, that is, after all the indicators of residual heat are extinguished. An exception may be a situation when syrup or jam spilled onto the stove. In this case, you need to immediately clean the pollution with a scraper, but you can wipe with sponge only after cooling.
Another feature. not all devices that housewives clean persistent pollution are suitable for cleaning. You can not use metal brushes and washcloths, coarse.grained abrasive substances, acid cleaning chemicals.
Plastic washcloths do not leave visible scratches, but after them there are micro. After regular use, the appearance of the slab worsens, and dirt is boiling more and more, so you need to use them as little as possible.
What can be used to clean the glass of glass ceramics
To clean fresh pollution, it is enough to wipe the surface with any soft sponge with a detergent, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe with a napkin that absorbs moisture well. A special napkin for microfiber glasses is suitable. If the stains still remain, you can spray a small amount of water solution and ammonia on the stove and wipe it dry.
How to wash an induction stove: step.by.step guide
To wash the stove well, follow the instructions presented:
- First we moisten with water and a cleaning solution a soft cloth or sponge and wipe the surface.
- Then, with a silicone scraper, remove the burnt residues of food. The scraper should be kept at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Next, we wash the plate with a rag moistened in water.
- After wipe it with a dry rag, paper towels or microfiber.
A few tricks, how to clean the induction hob from the car
It is not always possible to wash the induction stove after each use, which is why it freezes on it and accumulates a thick layer of dirt. Sometimes the painting is spoiled by the burnt residues of food. If the basic cleaning methods do not help, here are a few simple tips to remove especially complex contaminants.
- Wet small rags in water, apply to dirty areas and wait 10 minutes. Then mourn the soft rag softened food residues.
- If the method does not work, then apply a cleaning solution on rags and attach them to problem areas for the same 10 minutes. The result will please you.
- If this method has not helped, refer to folk remedies, especially to the sunflower oil. It can remove the most complex pollution. Apply oil to the holney areas, wait a bit and wipe the panel with a clean soft cloth. No pollution can resist him.
Try not to cook next to the hob. This applies to cutting vegetables and fruits, using spices, salt, sugar, etc. D. If grains of sand enters the stove and their further melting, it will be difficult to fight pollution, and the surface of the plate runs the risk of being scratched.
Preparation of special cleaning substances
Caring for glass ceramic at home is simple, but requires regularity. To avoid finding numerous ways to remove old spots, it is important to familiarize yourself with information in advance how to clean the glass.ceramic plate from possible dirt and raid.
Caring for glass ceramic at home is simple, but requires regularity.
It is advisable to get rid of pollution immediately after their formation. Therefore, you will have to clean the panel daily after each cooking process.
It is advisable to get rid of pollution immediately after their formation.
See also a sound of stitches in the bathroom with your own hands, photo.
Rating of the most popular funds presented in the market
It should be noted that, despite the abundance of household chemicals intended for work in the kitchen, the purpose of which is not so much care. All products, regardless of the manufacturer, have one common line. the presence of silicone or silicone oil in the composition. Chemical. oligorganosilicans. The main purpose of the component is the creation of the finest protective film, which simplifies the removal of fat spots and prevents further pollution.
Three of the best funds, according to customer reviews, is represented by the following products.
A cleaning composition, which, according to the manufacturer’s certification, is able to cope with any pollution and does not irritate the skin of the hands, although it is recommended to work in gloves. Previously, before application, you need to shake. The product helps to remove even old fat spots without applying special physical efforts. A small amount of silicone in the composition does not provide sufficient polishing the surface of the slab.
A tool that is ideal for daily cleaning. Very well removes stains, simple spots, but cannot cope with already dried pollution, so the use of additional means is required. This product contains much more silicone oil, so in its effect it is more reminiscent of a polish for furniture.
Composition that helps to quickly cope with fresh pollution. If you need to remove dried spots, then you must first apply the product and leave for several minutes. Does not contain potent chemistry, so irritation of the skin of the hands is minimal. With regular use, it creates a film on the surface, which prevents the rapid formation of pollution.
Folk remedies for cleaning induction surfaces
Our domestic housewives have found many alternative ways than to clean the kitchen slab at home. There are situations when you need to wash the stove right now, but there is no special chemistry at hand. Then folk remedies come to the rescue, which repeatedly confirmed their effectiveness.
Alcohol is ammonia
Ammonia is part of various cleanings for washing windows, as it has the necessary properties to give a shine. Therefore, if this substance is in a house in a pure form, it is also appropriate to use it for washing glass ceramics. To do this, the ammonia must be diluted with water in a proportion of 1 to 5 and applied to the surface with a fabric cloth or from a sprayer. If the stains are old, it is better to leave the solution for 5-10 minutes so that it can well corrode pollution. After that, wipe the right place with a soft fabric, and the stove will shine again. According to the reviews of the housewives, this is the best tool for cleaning the slab from the escaped milk.
Very well vegetable (sunflower or olive) oil to remove various spots helps. To do this, apply it on a rag and attach it to the place of pollution, leaving for half an hour. After that, it is necessary to wash the surface with a detergent, and then wipe it with a clean and damp sponge.
Other home remedies
There are several quite effective tools for cleaning the glass.ceramic surface.
Baking soda (although plates manufacturers urge not to use this tool) in practice showed their effectiveness. The main thing is not to rub the product on the surface. You just need to pour the powder on the pollution, and cover with a towel moistened in a soap solution on top. You should let the sode dissolve, leaving for 15-30 minutes. After that, it is necessary to carefully remove the remnants of the product with a damp cloth and wipe with a clean, damp sponge.
Advice! To break down complex spots, you can use the reaction of the interaction of alkali and acid. To do this, pour soda on a spot, and pour lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide on top, and remove the resulting foam with a damp cloth.
Vinegar 9% helps to remove white spots, as well as fat and plaque. You can use it, like any other detergent.
Prohibited means and methods of cleaning
Despite all the advantages of the induction stove, its glass.ceramic surface has a number of significant features that must be taken into account during operation.
- In order not to scratch the surface, it is impossible to clean with abrasive agents and cutting and roofing objects. Powder cleaners and metal kitchen utensils should be avoided: knives, washcloths, etc.D.
- So that the surface does not crack, you can not subject it to the temperature difference. It is undesirable to put cold and wet dishes on a hot burner or bring cooked dishes to boil, which flow onto the hob. The result of such actions may be a change in the structure of the coating and the appearance of cracks.
- In order to prevent the occurrence of microcracks and scratches, you should carefully approach the dishes. the bottom should be smooth, even and dry. For induction plates, you need special dishes with ferromagnetic properties. As a rule, it has a perfectly flat bottom. However, over time, when exposed to high temperatures, the bottom is deformed. This must be monitored and updated in a timely manner.
- In order not to spoil the structure of the material and not leave stains, you can not use aggressive chemistry.
So, if you are guided by simple recommendations for daily maintenance and not abuse cleaning products, then the induction stove will be able to be “new” with a perfectly smooth and brilliant hobs for a long time.
Unusual means for cleaning from soot
Sometimes there is no sufficient amount of time to wash or wipe the stove immediately after cooking. Thus, often a multi.layer carbon fiber is formed on the induction surface.
If standard methods of removing fat and dirt do not help, we recommend resorting to the following tricks:
- Moisten fabric for cleaning the slab in warm water and put in contaminated places for 10 minutes. After the food remains are soaked, remove them with a rubber scraper.
- In particularly severe cases, apply a special cleaning agent to the fabric and put it for 10 minutes over a problem area.
- You can use sunflower oil to clean soot. Apply it to the hob and wait a bit, then rinse off with a sponge moistened in warm water.
- Ordinary food soda will perfectly cope with any type of pollution. Mix it with water to the consistency of the paste and evenly distribute it in the contaminated area, then remove the sponge.
Often, housewives prepare an independent remedy of ingredients on their own, which are in almost every house. For example, from vinegar. It has an excellent disinfecting property and removes all microbes and bacteria.
So, to prepare a cleanser from vinegar:
- Mix vinegar and water in a 1: 1 proportion;
- Pour the resulting solution into a spray gun;
- Apply to a contaminated place and withstand for 5 minutes;
- Wipe the plate with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Also use ammonia. He copes with the stained spots and the resulting raid and polishes the glass.ceramic surface well. To prepare the solution, mix the water and ammonia in a 1: 5 proportion, then apply the sprayer to the surface and wait 10 minutes. After wipe the plate with a soft fabric cloth.
How to extend the life of the device
If you want the induction stove to serve for a long time and maintain an attractive appearance, it is necessary to properly care for it and follow some recommendations:
- Before cooking, make sure that the surface is clean;
- clean the panel after each operation, until the remnants of the products have time to dry;
- Wash the plate only after it cools completely;
- Apply the means for cleaning the glass.ceramic surface to the burner, not to the sponge;
- Use special dishes for cooking;
- Cook in a dish with a flat bottom so as not to scratch the coating;
- Do not use abrasive products and hard objects for washing and cleaning;
- Do not expose the surface with temperature differences, do not put the dishes on it immediately from the refrigerator;
- Protect the stove from the fall of heavy objects (for example, if you drop a glass cover from a pan on it, cracks may go through the coating);
- Try not to allow the liquid to enter the hob, since microcracks can also form;
- If salt or sugar hit the panel, brush them without clutching the stove, otherwise the crystals will leave scratches;
- Follow the operating condition of the outlet and electric wire.
Important! The more serious you are to comply with these simple rules, the longer the induction stove will last.
kitchen tips induction cleaning and how to save induction from water#inductioncooktop
How to clean different pollution
IMPORTANT! In order for the cleaning of the hob is as effective as possible, you need to take into account the type of pollution and its origin. Based on these data, we select a way to remove dirt.
From the haze
Quite often, the drops not wiped off from the surface of the tile and not cleaned pieces of products are turned into a carpet. If you have launched the problem, then you can’t do without a rubber scrap. We will have to soak the burnt residues for 10-40 minutes in the wash (or in a specialized cream for induction plates), and then, after the fiber softens and moves away a little, just carefully clean them with a scrap. At the end of the work, be sure to remove the remnants of cleaning products and dirt with a damp sponge and wipe everything dry with a paper towel.
Read more about how to clean a ceramic slab from a carbon fiber at home, read here.
IMPORTANT! When using a rubber scrap, always moisturize the surface before starting cleaning, so that cracks or scratches do not appear on the surface.
To remove fat from the hob is suitable for a conventional dishwashing tool. It perfectly dissolves fat.
However, it is better to entrust such contamination with specialized sprays, gels or cleaning creams for induction tiles. They work much more efficiently and will not harm the hob.
How to clean the oven inside of fat, read in this article.
Sugar particles from induction tiles need to be removed very carefully (this also applies to the products that it contain):
These two rules relate to other fusible materials like polyethylene, plastic. they quickly melt on a hot surface, and then bake and stick in it tightly.
To remove sugar, you need to use capital methods of cleaning: specialized cleaning agents, rubber scrapers, dishwashing products, etc.D.
Divorces and plaque
On the glossy and perfectly even surface of the tiles there are stains. This is fine. But when these stains are launched and not cleaned on time, they turn into a rather thick layer of raid, which cannot be removed by ordinary humid daily cleaning.
IMPORTANT! The windows for cleaning windows best removes the stains that appeared after using tiles. These products contain chemical compounds that do not leave stains or divorces after drying out.
Just spray the surface of the tile with a solution, then wait for some time and wipe dry with a soft clean cloth or paper towel.
How to clean the hood in the kitchen from fat read here.
Wash the persistent spots
The main types of pollution on the induction hob:
Usually the plate is not so polluted that it becomes difficult to wash it. A conventional dishes and sponge easily cope with spots. And so that there are no divorces, moisture is wiped with paper towels.
Special tools are produced to care for induction panels. Their use gives certain advantages: substances include substances that, when applying to glass ceramics, create an invisible film. She protects the stove from pollution and does not allow food to stick.
- Special scraper for glass ceramics (from 250). Helps quickly and safely wipe away fat, dried food residues, scale, plaque. The scraper is used, holding at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Electrolux cleaning agent, 250 ml (from 180). Does not leave scratches, while effectively removes burnt food, polishes glass ceramics and covers it with a protective film.
- Glutoclean glass.ceramic surfaces, 750 ml (about 500). German quality. Has a sprayer, so easily and quickly applied. Carefully cleanses the surface, removes fat, scale, butt.
- Cream for cleaning glass ceramics and microwave oven, 235 ml (170). Economic, thick, concentrated agent cleanses any kind of pollution on induction plates. It smells nice, creates a protective layer on the surface.
- Beckmann for cleaning glass ceramics, 250 ml (300). Well removes stains thanks to the balloon balls. Also contains silicone oils that create a heat.resistant film and facilitate the care of the hob. And the jojoba oil gives the stove a beautiful shine.
- Sano Ceramic Stove Tops Cleaner, 300 ml (430). Creamy cleaner, polishes and perfectly cleans glass ceramics, chrome, nickel and stainless steel. Marked by the Award of the Israeli Institute of Standards Platinum Mark.
- The detergent for plates, ovens and microwaves of Ecover Oven Hob Cleaner, 500 ml (650). Copes with all types of pollution. Differs in the most natural composition. The bottle itself is made of processed plastic, and the product does not contain caustic chemicals and phosphates polluting groundwater. Does not irritate sensitive skin.
Despite the fact that the induction stove is a modern invention, many housewives use the means from the people to clean it. They are more environmentally friendly, cheaper and also very well cope with pollution.
What from improvised means can be washed the stove?
- Vegetable oil from soot. Apply it to the spot and wait 5-10 minutes. Drink a sponge in warm water and remove the softened carpet along with the oil.
- Baking soda. Dilute soda with water to the consistency of the paste. Apply to the problem area (any type of pollution) for 5-10 minutes. Rub the surface with a damp cloth, and then rinse the remaining soda.
- Ammonia from divorces, traces of fingers and oily plaque. The folk remedy will help to wash the stove to shine. To 5 tbsp. add water to water to 1 t. a spoonful of ammonia. Pour into a jar with a spray. Process the surface and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Vinegar for disinfection, elimination of scale and extraneous smells. Mix salt vinegar in half with water and pour into a container with a spray. Spray onto the stove. After a few minutes, wipe the surface with a paper towel or rag.
Amway Oven Cleaner
Cleaner of the hobs is suitable for ovens, microwaves.
The kit includes a brush for convenient gel distribution. After application, check for 5-10 minutes, wash off a damp cloth. Giving 500 per 500 ml, you get a universal remedy that will equally effectively cope with dirt on the induction hob, pots, pans, oven, sink.
How to care for a stove after cleaning
The main rule for leaving the induction stove is to constantly keep it clean, before, during and after cooking:
- wipe the surface before work in order to prevent the handling of unnoticed spots;
- Fallen foods, spilled liquids, spray oil immediately, without waiting for drying;
- monitor the cleanliness, smoothness of the bottom of all the dishes that falls on the panel to prevent the formation of soot and scratches;
- do not leave a drop of water on the surface, always wipe dry.
It is advisable to use household chemicals intended for plates. These are expensive funds, but they have very economical expense. One bottle is enough for several months of use.
Special compositions contain ingredients that facilitate the care of glass ceramic: glycerin, petroleum jelly. These substances give shine and protect the surface from scratches, repel dirt and liquid. After cleaning, you can rub with a petroleum jelly or baby oil. this will prevent the appearance of strong contaminants.