How to honestly wash the sneakers automatic without a program?
Clean the cross crosses. kill the output. Washing with soap never gives the desired result, and the forces takes away so much that it is enough for the half-marathon! Especially tight accounts for owners of white shoes and those who run through the rough terrain. Extremes often need to think how to wash the sneakers in the machine automatic, yes so as not to spoil expensive “swords”.
The site already has a detailed article. It is described here how to choose the material, how to wash adidas, nike, as well as sneakers and crosses of other brands. Here you will find other useful additions.
How to care for urban sneakers
Top of leather. After each walk, shake the dust with a soft brush, and dried dirt remove the rigid brush and a special tool recommended for cleaning leather shoes. Liquid shampoos and sprays are best for this. After it is desirable to handle the skin surface with balsam, butter, fat or wax. They will make it more plastic, which will keep the top from the chances or cracks.
Top of textiles and grid. It can not be brushing like a skin, a rigid brush: the dirt can absorb even deeper, and the hard bristle will exist thin fibers on the surface of textiles or grid. And this is the path to the formation of holes and breaks for shoes. For cleaning, use adhesive rollers for clothes or greater tape. To clear the material carefully, it will suit the cleaning foam for shoes. She will cope with mud without water, but will not remove it, and will bring out. After you need to wipe the material with a soft cloth from the microfiber to remove the remnants of foam and pollution completely.
Top from suede. It is cleaned with silicone brushes and abrasive erases that help remove linous areas. It is necessary to clean with special accuracy, even if you use foam. Apply foam evenly and without delay, otherwise there is a risk that the material will lose color or dry unevenly, stains.
Top from a combination of materials. It needs to be cleaned with special accuracy, using suitable brushes and means for each material separately. When the top is made of leather and fabric, you need to act especially accurately, as it is easy to leave a divorce.
Separate attention to the sole. If it is foamed, for example, from EVA, it is undesirable to clean with acetone or other solvents: they, on the contrary, can “kill” color and make the material loose. Use hard brushes and shampoo or cleaning foam to clean the soles.
What sneakers can be washed in a washing machine
The smallest risk to spoil the product in a washing machine only if sneakers are made of textiles or eco-tree. Such materials normally transfer moisture and mechanical impact, and the shoes are easy to return the shape after washing.
The main thing is not to forget to put the product in a special bag for washing sneakers or a jet pillowcase, it will help to eliminate damage to the shoes and the aggregate.
But when the product from textiles is decorated with rhinestones and other glove fittings, it is still not worth washing it, because these parts can fall off under the influence of moisture.
How to wash the sneakers?
Sneakers are manufactured with a large number of synthetic materials of a variety of properties. Many of them do not tolerate high temperatures. shoes can politic or deform.
However, textile sneakers endure both manual and automatic washing. Almost all modern washing machines are equipped with shoes. With its absence, it will be suitable for washing sportswear or delicate synthetics.
Just so throw sneakers in the drum is not recommended. it does not affect the mechanic of the washing machine. It is best to use special bags for washing shoes.
If there is no such thing at hand, use the old pillowcase or any other piece of matter, tolding it so that the sneakers do not fly off. For 1 wash it is recommended to wash 2 pairs of shoes. If there is one pair, you need a counterweight. any things that do not paint: old towels, sports suit and the like.
If manual input of the program is available, the parameters must be:
- Temperature. 30-40 degrees,
- Spin. disabled or on minimal revs (for tissue shoes),
- Duration. 20-30 minutes,
- Apply additional rinsing.
An ordinary washing powder or gel without bleaching additives is suitable for washing. For white shoes, you can use the stain remover without chlorine, pre-apply it to the pollution places.
Any aggressive stains, powders and additives are strictly prohibited. The results of their use are unpredictable.
Manual washing is performed similarly. in cold water, but with pre-soaking for 20 minutes and active rinsing.
This method can also be perfectly cleaned and whiten white sneakers at home. To fulfill the task, uses such as an old toothbrush and dental powder. Clean the cleaning as follows:
- Remove the dirt from the surface of the shoes;
- Savit a wet toothbrush in the dental powder;
- well process the surface of the bed or sneakers;
- Leave your shoes for an hour so that the powder blends the fabric;
- Clean shoes from powder residue with a dry brush.
See how you can whiten the entire surface of the white ked toothpaste:
How to dry
How to launder sneakers and correctly dry them. the question that the majority of the hosts occurs. A central heating batteries can be used as heat sources. But to fold a pair right on the hot iron in no case. Pre-top on the battery forgive several layers of towels to prevent the deformation and appearance of cracks.
In the summer, shoes are exposed to open air, but protect against direct sunlight. If you want to speed up drying, then use of cold air from the hair dryer, the choice of hot regime is prohibited.
- Get a pair of drum and flush with paper napkins to remove excess moisture.
- Cotton rags or toilet paper, not leaving emptiness and feces inside. Safding must mimic the shape of the foot. It is impossible to use old newspapers for drying, because typographic paint can make a product.
- Provide good air circulation. Drying should not be delayed, otherwise a shaggy smell will appear.
- Insoles and shoelaces dried separately. Insert them into a completely dry pair.
Will help to dry well dry sneakers. The device is placed inside the shoes after it serves a bit. After 2-5 hours, the moisture will finally evaporate. Insert and remove the dryer when the power is turned off.
We wash with paper napkins inside tightly pushing paper We provide air circulation using the electric rig
Phased instructions How to wash sneakers in a washing machine
Rules of preparation
Before washing, it is necessary to spend thorough preparation:
HOW TO CLEAN YEEZYS/SNEAKERS IN THE WASHING MACHINE.!!!
Metal details of the finishes can take rust and leave unwanted spots on textiles
- All removable details. laces, insoles. you need to remove and wash separately manually or in a typewriter straight with shoes. Since they usually concentrate dirt and smell, you will pre-eat them with a brush with soap or washing powder, let it stand for 10-15 minutes, rinse, and then send to washing.
- Clean the soles from the dirt that fell into the relief of the protector of pebbles, sand and other contaminants. Make it better above a basic with water with a washed old toothbrush or sponge. Tightly scored dirt remnants can be counted with a match or toothpick.
- Rinse the soles under the running water stream to wash off all the cleaned dirt and soap residues.
- Highly puzzled shoes are recommended to soak 10-15 minutes in a warm soap solution and additionally rub the brush.
Soaking will serve as a kind of test on how your shoes will react to washing. you will immediately see if the color starts to lift, and the sole is spacing
The question is whether it is possible to wash sneakers in the washing machine concerns not only the safety of the shoes, but also the safety of your home equipment. To protect the machine from breakdowns, shoes must be placed in durable washbashes, it is better every sneakers separately.
In the absence of bags, instead you can use the old pillowcase, towels or rags that do not linger. This will reduce the vibration capable of leaving the machine, will reduce the noise and shock load on the drum, activators (blades, ribs, boys), the door of the door.
Determines with washing mode
Wash sneakers in a washing machine machine having a built-in program for washing the shoes is not difficult at all.
If the washing machine has a program for washing the shoes, simply launch the prepared sneakers in the drum and turn on the provided mode
In standard models of washing machines, use a delicate mode with a water temperature of 30-40, depending on the main color, durability of dyeing, as well as the degree of contamination of the sneakers.
Drying mode is better not to include, but about the spin of opinion diverge. Some advise spinning not to use, but everyone knows. to dry shoes so that it does not gain the heavy smell, it is even more difficult than to wash. Therefore, the spin is still used, but not the most powerful, but small or medium (400-600 revolutions).
The spin is accompanied by the greatest load on the moving mechanisms and the nodes of the washing machine, especially for bearings. Too frequent washing of shoes and spin on high revs can lead to noise when the machine is working.
In order to wash the sneakers in the washing machine, the machine is used in conventional powder, but it may be bad and leave a divorce. Therefore, it is better to take liquid gels for washing, and the air conditioners and rinsers do not add. For more efficient disbuilding, they advise to apply water softeners and bleach without chlorine (for white shoes).
Wash sneakers in a washing machine. only half of the case. To bring them back really a good form, it is important to dry correctly.
Dry shoes needed at room temperature or outdoors avoiding the open sun
Some materials after washing can sit down or become hard. To avoid such troubles inside each sneakers, you need to tightly fill dry cotton rags, napkins or toilet paper that will absorb water and help keep the form. Newspapers not worth using, as typographic paint can be imprinted on wet fabric surfaces.
To accelerate drying it is impossible to use heating and heating appliances: the battery, hairdryer, the more the oven. Take a note on a folk trick: warm in a frying pan or nasty a large stone salt (rice, peas), pour into linen bags or cotton socks and shove them inside the shoes. When cooled, bulk sorbents are well absorbed and dried sneakers from the inside.
You can eliminate the remaining moisture with:
- Standard bags with silicone balls that you get in boxes with each new pair of shoes. They must be embedded inside the sneakers of the sneakers and leave for 2-3 hours;
- vacuum cleaner without nozzles. Insert into each sneakers in turn of the tube of the vacuum cleaner and turn it on to suction with a small power, keep 2-3 minutes.
Many have a resistant prejudice about to wash sneakers in a washing machine. And this is understandable, because expensive things are sent to it, bedding and underwear. From the shoes, as not laundering it, it’s still on the inner parts of the machine, dirt particles, various bacteria and microorganisms remain on the internal parts of the machine. To prevent them from entering things for further wash, it is recommended to run the machine to the automatic self-cleaning cycle. With its absence, it is advised to “run” its inhabitant with citric acid at the maximum temperature. Lononka fall asleep directly to the drum at the rate of 100 g per 1 kg of linen.
Some models of sneakers are protected by water-repellent coating
What sneakers can wash in a typewriter and which no?
Some products are not recommended to wash automatic machine:
- Cheap shoes can fall apart after the first processing.
- If there are reflectors on the sneakers, they may turn apart after interaction with the powder.
- It is better not to wash leather sneakers in a washing machine. Sports shoes made of genuine leather is desirable to print manual cleaning, t. to. There is a high risk that its surface under the influence of detergents and subsequent drying will come. As a result, the thing will become unsuitable for the sock.
- Manufacturers strictly forbid erase suede sneakers automatically, as indicated in the information on the tag. It is also forbidden to subjected to this processing of the product with inserts from natural suede or nubuck.
- If there are damage on the sole, then when washing in a typewriter, it can fully fall apart, and its filling risks damage the details of the technique.
Machine wash can be used in relation to fabric and mesh products and made of artificial leather or suede.
Rodes before the treatment procedure should be sorted by colors so that they do not polish each other. If sneakers or sneakers are sewn from a bright contrasting matter, it is better to handle them manually. Cheap products can be made of poor-quality fabric with a unstable dye, so it will have to wash it under cold running water with a brush with a soft bristle.
Winter shoes in the sports style also gives back to washing, and its process is no different from cleaning summer options. Dry such a product will have much longer.
White sneakers can be processed not only with the addition of detergent, but also a delicate bleach. Membrane brand products Nike and Adidas can be washed in a typewriter, which indicates the manufacturer on the label. Only when they are processed, it is recommended to use liquid tools and set low water temperatures.