Mkami pots can not be washed in a dishwasher
The dishwasher makes it very much easier for the kitchen, and when the hot water is turned off, it becomes a real rescue. However, not all kinds of saucepan can be washed in a dishwasher. A number of materials will not postpone such a procedure. As a rule, the conflict arises with detergents and temperatures. And these factors have a way to get around.
Most often manufacturers describe in detail the device’s operation. But he was written in a dry language, so not everyone can get through the technical debris and find out exactly how the unit works. In fact, everything can be explained in words that will be understood even to people far from the world of engineering.
The process of washing consists of the following steps:
- Loading. First you need to place inside the equipment all dirty dishes. In this case, knives, spoons and forks should lay strictly in a horizontal position. In most models, a special tray is provided for this.
- Inclusion. You must install the desired mode and click the “Enable” or “Start” button on the device panel. After switching on, the machine will start typing water, which will fall into the compartment intended for this.
- In the dispenser it is necessary to put a detergent. After launching the unit, it will start entering water and mix with it, creating a soap solution. It can be a special gel, powder or pill. When the machine will type the required amount of fluid, it will start the heating of water.
- If the dishes are covered with a thick layer of fat or to her surface, burnt pieces of food stared, first set the “pre-soaking” mode. After its activation, the detergent solution will be splashing on kitchen utensils in small quantities.
- After that, the “Primary Rinsing” mode will turn on. At the same time, the residues of food will be poured under the pressure of the water jet. In this mode, water is supplied through a special distributor, which is under the basket for kitchen utensils.
- In most models there is a “re-rinse” function. When it is activated, the machine will use water collected after the first rinsing. The option will save you to save water resources, and accordingly. cash. Upon completion of re-rinsing, the liquid is solved after applying the corresponding signal from the control panel. Then the unit will again gain a small amount of rinse fluid, which will fall into the sewage system.
- To achieve the desired result, the dishes should be rinsed again. So the device will completely remove the pieces of food and the remains of household chemicals.
Modern units are equipped with a kitchen utensil drying feature. Depending on the specific model, the process may be natural or forced. In the first case, the dishes dries up gradually under the influence of convection regime. In the second. inside the unit is forcibly served by a hot jet of air.
Reference. It is the opinion that the whole contribution to the development of modern technologies was made by representatives of the strong half of humanity. However, the inventor of the dishwasher is American Josephine Cochrain, tired of the daily need to move the mountain of dirty dishes.
Crystal and Faorm
Many owners are interested, is it possible to wash the crystal in the dishwasher? Such dishes are suitable for the dishwasher only if this feature determined the manufacturer. In this case, the label will be a mark of suitability for automatic processing. If there is no given designation, then under the influence of high temperature, the crystal dishes will not only have a muddy glass, but can crack.
Losing appearance and change the structure of the surface can be products made of faience and marriage with gold-plated patterns. Therefore, if you are shipping tea sets, decorated with patterns, it is better to clean them manually.
Rules for the arrangement of kitchen utensils
Large dishes are located in the bottom basket, and small put in the upper compartment. Table utensils of a small diameter. closer to the middle, big. along the edges. Everything should stand steadily, otherwise it may turn over. High items should not prevent the rotation of the rocker. So that water flows freely fall into all angles, cutlery must be put compact, but not closely.
Where to place various plates and bowls
At the edges of the lower tray you need to put the plates of large sizes of the facial surface to the middle, closer to the center. saucers and smaller plates. There are several boards between the rows, there will be a place and plastic lids there. On the top tier, there will be different bowls, piles, covers from containers. All this is based on other items or laid at an angle.
Loading and placement of mugs, glasses, glasses
Upper tier is designed specifically for these items. For better water flowing glasses, glasses and mugs turn upside down and put a little tilting them. You can accommodate close to each other and in several rows.
How to fold cutlery
In expensive modern PMMs there is a third level for cutlery. They are placed as written in the instructions. Most models equipped with a special basket. If it is represented in the open version, the devices are stirred so that they do not make up each other. If there is a grid, plugs and spoons are put in separate cells, while the handles should look down, and the knives. a sharp end up. If these objects are not enough, you can not use the basket, everything is put on the shelf in the upper office.
These items must be put upside down. Plastic refers to lightweight material, so plastic containers under water pressure can turn over and do not wash. For consolidation, special holders are used or topped with dishes. These tanks will fit under the shelf for cups, she will not give them back.
In the dishwasher of all brands, including the electrolyc, you can wash cutting boards made of plastic and glass. They are recommended to be placed on the sides, in another place they will become an obstacle for the flow of water, and will not allow any other dishes. Before you load the boards on the sink, you need to clean their surface from the remaining meat fibers and other food.
The principle of loading pans, pan and other kitchen utensils
Volumetric utensils from all sides will go well in the lower basket, for loading the top level will fit the buckets and low pots. Large pots are placed by putting pins in the lower tier, you can get sidel around the basket with devices. Frying pan placed vertically, so they do not take a lot of space and do not fit another dishes from the water, or lying, but in front of these pins are folded. It is impossible to put on them with a non-stick coating, otherwise scratches will appear on it. In the dishwasher (60 cm) you can immediately wash 4 pieces, if you put them in a checker, in a narrow (45 cm) it is impossible to put so much. But more in a full-size car will not work anything, only a little small dishes and 1 cover.
Baking and baking molds
If the bars and forms are large, then they will have to wash separately. In the vertical position they will not succeed, and if we put, then the water will stop splashing. Small placed closer to the rear wall of the device or side. Wide Form Forms are placed in a standing position. When washing a small amount of dishes for washing the batters are pins.
Thin and fragile glasses and wine glasses are conveniently soaked in a special accessory. a holder, which in different models of dishwasher can accommodate 4 or 8 pieces. The device is sold separately.
With its absence, fragile dishes put in the upper basket of sideways, while the legs should be relying on the shelf for cups. It is impossible to come into contact with each other. 4-5 glasses are placed in the standard dishwasher. On pins you can fix 2 more glasses. Glasses made of thin glass wash on delicate mode at low temperature.
Utensils from unsuitable metal
The only metal that is 100% suitable for washing in the dishwasher. stainless steel. It is difficult to damage and it does not rust.
Cookware from cast iron or carbon steel steel quickly rusts from water. That is why cast-iron caulders and frying pans are recommended not to wash at all, but just wipe thoroughly with a cloth. The enameled dishes wash in the dishwasher, but over time, the enamel may be damaged.
Do not send dishes from aluminum into the dishwasher: it will become dim and blackened, with muddy-white dry spots. Aluminum is one of the most soft and “responsive” metals, it reacts not only with alkalis and acids, but also with water. To exclude it, manufacturers cover it with a protective oxide layer. But detergents for the dishwasher contain phosphates, and they are able to destroy the coating. It does not make food harmful, and you can use the dishes, but externally it will look unsight and last less.
Dishwasher Not Cleaning Dishes
Prone to dulling metals (copper and brass), also better not to use in a dishwasher. They, at a minimum, lose their glitter under the influence of hard detergents.
Do not put in dishwasher and frying pan with non-stick coating. Food residues are easily removed from such a surface by a conventional wet sponge, and in the car, the anti-rope layer is easy to damage.
Dishes from which materials you can wash in the PMM without restrictions
Materials from which dishes are made are suitable for washing in the dishwasher, if they are resistant to long-term exposure to high temperatures:
- Food plastic. In the manufacture of plastic plates and containers, strong polymers are used, so water, heated to 40 ° C, will not have a negative impact on them. The main condition is to place the dishes up the bottom.
- The heat-resistant silicone takes cleaning in the dishwasher, but it is not recommended to place it at the top. Couple accumulates there, which will spoil the dishes if there are microscopic scratches or other damage.
- Stainless steel. Stainless steel dishes Move the washing regardless of water temperature and the number of aggressive chemical compounds in the detergent.
- Normal and heat resistant glass. Before cleaning in the dishwasher, the containers are checked for microcracks or scratches. If there are no such, you can safely send a thing in the dishwasher, otherwise it is worth refraining and wash the glass dishes manually.
- Ceramics made in accordance with standards, not afraid of water pressure. If there are patterns that are applied on top of the burnt surface on the dish, then it is better to refuse.
What is happening inside the car during washing
In any kitchen, in addition to ordinary dishes and cutlery, there is a million different devices that facilitate cooking. Terks and shutters, meat grinders and stripes, cutting boards, knives, pans and saucepans require regular cleaning. To find out from the extensive list you can put in the dishwasher, and what is better to wash manually, you must submit, which environment is created inside the device during washing.
The following factors operate in the operating device on the dishes:
Not all material is able to withstand such extreme conditions. If you put into the machine, those objects that are contraindicated with automatic cleaning can not only lose your favorite dishes, but also to break the expensive technique.
Many manufacturers of dishes put a special icon allowing or prohibiting washing in a dishwasher. However, this is not all done. In addition, in any house there will be old cutlery, on which there are clearly no signs. Therefore, before loading the detergent, the hostess must know exactly what item is entrusted with the machine, and what to wash manually.
What kind of dishes can not be washed in the dishwasher?
All manufacturers and experts believe that in the dishwasher, under any circumstances cannot be washed:
- Wooden kitchen items. Cutting boards, wooden blades, spoons. Also, you can not wash in the car and objects in which there are wooden inserts and decor elements. Wood does not tolerate temperature difference, and most of all does not make a sharp increase in humidity. From this wood swells, cracks. With her register lacquer. And glued elements after the first sink can fall off. From temperature and moisture glue loses its properties.
- Crystal Do not tolerate automatic washing. Most crystal varieties deteriorate strongly if it was washed at a temperature of more than 50 degrees. From this it can be covered with small cracks, sweep, change color and transparency. It is allowed to wash the crystal only in those machines in which there is a separate program for this. Crystal is better to wash manually and immediately wipe the waffle towel.
- Silver in a dishwasher, such as Bosch, was impossible to wash. Dear silver cutlery is generally poorly in contact with devices from other types of metal. The fact is that water partially dissolves any metal. This happens at the molecular level. A person will not feel, and silver spoons will immediately darken or cover unpleasant raid. Have to produce chemical cleaning. Wash silver in ppm can not.
- Decor objects (regardless of destination). Any decorative items are not originally intended for the usual operation. Therefore, with their manufacture, the materials resistant to wear are not used. Therefore, the washing in the dishwasher can spoil them.
- Thermos in the dishwasher was prohibited. The thermos has a capricious design and if its thermal insulation will type moisture, then the thermos is spoiled. It should be washed only manually.
- Kitchen knives do not tolerate automatic sink and long-term exposure to high temperatures. If you need to disinfect the knife, then it is better to pour it abundantly boiling water from the kettle or use a disinfectant. But not put it in the dishwasher, such as Bosch.
- Such pans like tefal, with a non-stick, ceramic coated in dishwasher! Otherwise, you risk spoaling a frying pan, over time the coating will sweep, or may be launched. Many complain: “Washed in the dishwasher, the pelvis of the Tefal, and now everything is marked!”
- Cast iron frying pan, cast-iron dishes, and cast-iron lattices need to wash manually. In the dishwasher cast iron loses appearance and can start rust. If the frying pan rusted. it will rust constantly. Cast iron has a property to be covered with fine fats from food. It saves it. Manually this film is not washed off, but the disquish will easily remove it, and after the dishwasher, the cast iron surface will remain unprotected.
- Wash aluminum dishes in the dishwasher. Aluminum pans and milkers can be covered with white unpleasant tax.
- The knives and the grid of the meat grinder can start rust after entering the dishwasher. After the first washing, the white knives from the meat grinder immediately become black (this is oxidation). Do not be surprised. that meat grinder or cheat. The blackened meat grinder will then have to be brushed with abrasive.
- On copper products after an automatic washing, ugly dark spots appear. Gradually so dares the whole surface of the product. It is also oxidation and remove it can only be polished.
- Multicooker tanks strictly forbidden to wash in a dishwasher. From detergent and hot water, the coating of the inner cavity may be damaged, and the part will come to dissent.
- Baking baking poorly affect drainage and machine filters. If the baking sheet itself does not suffer, the dishwasher itself will suffer.
- You can not wash in the car Various stripes, grain and other small things. Pollution from them are not washed out, and sharpened grain elements are dulled.
- Laman and bone marrow with inserts from golden materials may be damaged. Golden elements from automatic washing dump, and subsequently wash off at all.
Rules for use of household appliances
First of all it is important to choose the cleanser correctly. For washing, you can not use gels and powders for manual washing, they form a foam that will provoke an emergency stop of the device. For such equipment, special powders and tablets are sold. The last option is the most optimal, since the solid form of the means has the properties of cleaning, rinsing and disinfection. For fragile products use drugs with enzyme substances capable of dissolving proteins, polysaccharides.
The next stage is important to distribute the dishes correctly, otherwise it will be frightened by poor quality. First, the products are eliminated from food residues, and then tightly and compactly placed in the machine so that they do not interfere with the rotation of the mechanism, the opening of the dispensary and the free water movement.
Tips, how to wash the dishwasher kitchen utensils:
- Fragile glass products, glasses are placed in the upper section so that they do not touch the walls.
- contaminated dishes are installed below, since there is a more powerful water pressure. Dirty products turn upside down.
- Cutlery put in a special tray. Plugs with spoons alternate, knives are placed by a blade up.
- Some models of the section are allowed to shift to put vases or babysitters.
Immediately after receiving food, you can download all dirty dishes in the technique and close the lid. So the remaining particles of products will not be drunk until the new batch of plates are waiting.
The next step is poured powder or put pills, if necessary, add a rinser, salt. Next comes the choice of a suitable mode, all possible options are written in the instructions. As a rule, use the standard program. Eco or economy. If the kitchen products are very blurred, it is better to choose an intense sink that perfectly cleans. However, such a program consumes a lot of electricity and water. Delicate option is provided for cleaning fragile products. If the hostess loaded different dishes in the dishwasher, it is better to choose a gentle mode.
After the program is completed, all items will be hot, so you should not open the door right away, it is better to wait 20-30 minutes. To prevent water flowing, first remove the dishes from the lower department, then from the top. After each start of the machine, clean the filters should be performed, and the exterior can be wiped with a wet sponge.
After reading the instructions and adhering to the recommendations collected in the article, it will be for a long time to extend the life of household appliances.
Glasses and glasses are placed in the top compartment. The most contaminated dishes are placed in the lower basket. Cutlery are placed in a special tray