How long does the refrigerator defect: lifehaki how to speed up the process
The principle of operation of refrigeration equipment. in circulating on refrigerant tubes. Because of this, in the walls of warm air on the walls, moisture condenses and frost is formed. The more often the door opens, the faster it happens. Over time, the layer of land is growing and begins to interfere with the normal operation of the device.
From any old refrigerator ice crust is growing quickly. If it does not get rid of it, free space decreases, and the products will have nowhere to fold. Therefore, earlier hostess performed the refrigerator every month. In modern devices, the people are not as fast. Many are equipped with the function of automatic defrost, others have protective mechanisms from ice formation. But they also need periodic defrosting.
|Deformation of the sealer or seeding of the door loops||Warm air falls inside|
|The thermal cat broke||The compressor is not turned off|
|Hardogen leakage||Compressor works without stopping|
|Hot food is installed on the shelves||Condensate is formed|
|Cameras are overflowing||Air can not circulate freely|
Refrigerator defrosting is necessary not only for exemption from land. This is a way to remove unpleasant odors and microorganisms that settled inside during the operation of the device.
Floy in the freezer
What is dangerous frost
Not everyone understands what the refrigerator needs to be defrosting. Ice thigh reduces free space, products can face. But Failed often becomes a reason for serious problems:
- The cooling efficiency is reduced, the temperature is growing inside;
- frequent switching on the compressor;
- Ini melts, moisture droplets can lead to corrosion;
- The pieces of products in the ice are the cause of unpleasant odor and reproduction of bacteria;
- Animes can damage the sealing rubber, the door will stop tightly closed;
- From the severity of ice can be damaged by tube, plastic walls, other details.
Full No Frost Refrigerators
The principle of operation of the refrigerator of the modern system does not differ in difficulty. In a full-fledged design, NOU Frost Evaporator is located on the back of the freezer. It is responsible for cooling the freezer and refrigeration chamber. Next to the evaporator is the aircraft system, by which the air passes into the chamber. As a result, cooling occurs.
The temperature in the refrigerator is adjustable using a special damper. Behind the evaporator is the heating element of the TEN, which performs defrost. In the process of the compressor, the evaporator receives fans on the walls. The heating element is connected by the sensor signal. As a result, Failed begins to loosen. And then the liquid goes into a special container and evaporates.
In refrigeration compartments with a system of Nou Frost, there is no ice. And the snow begins to melt when the heating element is turned on.
Full No Frost Refrigerators
How to defrost
For most models, it is recommended to operate the device at ambient temperature 10-30 o. The same temperature range experts recommend using when refrigered refrigeration. Therefore, in the hot climate it is advisable to start defrosting in the evening when the air will cool down a bit. Overnight ice melts, and in the morning you can finish the process. So stages of defrosting:
- Turn off the device:
- In the refrigerator with one compressor, it is enough just to remove the plug from the outlet;
- The chambers of two-componress equipment can be defrosting separately by putting the lever on the control panel of the discharge camera to zero;
- If both cameras are deficiencies at the same time, it is better to de-energize the device, feeding the plug from the outlet: such an action will be secure from random electric shock.
In a two-componress device, a refrigeration and freezer can be deflated separately, which is very convenient to preserve product quality
Cold batteries allow you to keep the products at the desired temperature for a long period of time
- Modern models have a special tray for harvesting water;
- In the Soviet refrigerator, put a bowl of the freezer, and around the device spread dry rags or rags, because there will be a lot of water, and it will spread in all directions.
The fan can speed up the refrigerator defrost
Normal cook salt will help clean the fridge from ice
Acetic solution will accelerate defrost and disinfected surfaces inside the refrigerator chamber
Refrigerating equipment manufacturers recommend to process the devices with a solution of food soda
Using the ammonia alcohol, it is possible to wash the strong contamination from the inner surfaces of the refrigerator and the disinfection of them
Lemon copes well with the removal of mold and unpleasant odor
Special remedies for the refrigerator are well cleaned surfaces and easy to use
Using a soft napkin, wipe the dry fridge after cleaning
The described method of defrosting is suitable for all models and types of refrigerators, for embedded and separate appliances.
Built-in refrigerator is defrosting the same way as separately
- Not often, but there are cases when the refrigerator is forgotten to turn off and begin to defrost. That is, open the door, get food, sometimes even leave somewhere And the device continues to be pulled out at this time.
- Error that will be very expensive. It is categorically impossible to try to split the ice with any mechanical devices. The tubes of the evaporator are not durable enough, they can be sworn with ease, fork or something else.
- The same applies to food or dishes, laid down to the lattice or evaporator plate. Any attempt to pull them can lead to a breakdown of the aggregate. The best advice. wait.
- The disadvantage that is issued for dignity. There is a lot of information on the network, about how quickly and easily defrosting the refrigerator in 10 minutes. All methods are reduced to a compulsory increase in temperature inside the chamber. For example, it is recommended to put a bowl of hot water in the freezer or blow the ice crust with hot air hairdryer. No one argues, from hot water and air ice really melts very quickly. Although the device from such actions will not break immediately, but its service life will decrease. Any temperature rise is able to damage the cooling system and freezing.
Refrigerating equipment manufacturers are recommended at high ambient temperatures to install air conditioners in the room for high-quality and long-term operation of the instruments, and not to blow them with hot air. High temperature for the refrigerator. no more than 30 o.
For high-quality and long-term refrigeration equipment manufacturers recommend installing indoor air conditioning
How to defrost a refrigerator
Defrost begins with the preparatory stage where it is required to free the shelves from the contents. Better to proceed to the process at the moment when there are no perishable products in the refrigerator or the air temperature is quite low, in order for the products perfectly preserved on the balcony.
How to defrost refrigerator? Store the following rules:
- Set the knob on the “0 degree” mark and disconnect the equipment from the network.
- Unload products.
- Remove all trays and drawers.
- If the unit is not equipped with a container for collecting water, set the pallet under the refrigerator, pre-inspired the rag under it.
- Leave the doors of the refrigeration compartment and the freezer open. It will help the aggregate faster.
In the process of defrosting, periodically check the pallet and drain the accumulated water on time.
How to defrost a refrigerator LG NO Frost
Everything without exception, modern models of LG refrigerators are equipped with an automatic defrosting NO Frost system designed specifically in order to prevent such unpleasant phenomena as the appearance of the Inea and the nondes in the freezer, the formation of mold or the occurrence of an unpleasant odor.
NO Frost / Total No Frost is a cooling technology with a circulating cold air, evenly distributed by refrigeration and freezer. The technology is based on the operation of one engine, one evaporator, as well as devices of ventilation and air purification, which prevents the formation of the ENEY due to the absorption of vapors secreted by products.
But even the refrigerators LG NO Frost need a periodic manual defrost. This is necessary for several reasons:
Why defrost the refrigerator LG NO Frost?
- The refrigerator defrost allows the maintenance of the refrigerator chambers in purity, because during the use on the walls there may be microparticles of products, food residues and T.D.
- Regular defrosting of the refrigerator allows you to extend the life of its operation and recommended by the manufacturer.
- Despite the fact that NO Frost technology assumes the absence of ice, it may form for the back or side walls of the refrigerator. where the evaporator is located. This is a natural process provided by the manufacturer: From time to time the compressor is automatically turned off, the heater is activated, eliminating ice and frost. Then liquid flows into a special tank. Nevertheless, the defrosion of the refrigerator LG is manually recommended as a prophylactic measure.
How often do you need to defrost refrigerator LG NO Frost?
Defront LG refrigerator with NO Frost technology is enough 1-2 times a year, but manufacturers recommend keeping it off for 12-24 hours to have time to evaporate liquid even in the most hard-to-reach places.
If you have regular interruptions with electricity, as a result of which household appliances are de-energized for several hours, then you need to defrost your LG refrigerator more often. preferably three times a year.
Refrigerator defrosting LG NO Frost: step-by-step instruction
If you defrost your LG NO Frost refrigerator for the first time, before starting carefully examine the user manual, where you can find useful information that will help defrost the refrigerator most effectively.
- Remove from the refrigerator and freezer of your refrigerator LG all products.
- Disconnect the refrigerator from the network by driving the plug from the outlet.
- Gently remove all glass / plastic shelves and remove all containers and thoroughly rinse with warm soap water. Wipe dry, and then leave to complete drying at least 60 minutes.
- Wipe the walls and the inside of the door of the refrigerator with a damp sponge (you can use a soap or soda solution), and then wipe them dry.
- Be sure to wipe the rubber seals of the door of the refrigerator LG.
- Wait for full refrigerator defrost. Ideal time. 12-24 hours, but if you do not have such an opportunity, then manufacturers are recommended to comply with at least minimal defrosting time, which is 3 hours.
If you turn on the refrigerator faster, then the condenser will not have time to reset the pressure, when turned on it will increase dramatically, and this may cause engine overload and, as a result, reducing its service life and even failure.
- Make sure that there is absolutely dry inside the LG refrigerator and only then turn it on to the network and start exploiting. Wet surfaces will lead to condensate and land formation.
IMPORTANT: It is not recommended to defrost fridge in the heat to avoid a large temperature difference inside the refrigeration chamber and outside. It may adversely affect the compressor. Summer defrost refrigerator is better in the evening or include air conditioning indoors.
Why in the refrigerator No frost Aplaimes appear?
With the correct operation in the refrigerator LG NO Frost should not be formed on the interior walls of the refrigeration and freezer cameras. If this happened, there may be several reasons:
Methods for accelerating defrosting
There are situations where the refrigerator or freezer needs to be defrosting faster than the natural way. To start, disconnect the device from the network, remove the products and all removable parts. Then let him stand up with an open door not less than half an hour.
You can speed up the defrosting process in several ways:
- Water with a soft cloth in hot water (you can wipe out from under the tap) and wipe the layer of ice. Repeat as cloth cooling.
- Fill the rubber warmer with hot water and place on a rag-blank cloth in the freezer. Freezer door Leave open. Warm hot water will help faster to defrost the refrigerator
- Place the wood cutting board in the freezer and put a hot water saucepan on it. It is not recommended to use boiling water, there is a risk of damaging plastic. Couples from hot water will accelerate ice melting in the freezer
Fill the pulverizer with warm water and spray the ice layer. Repeat the process by collecting the lowered water with a rag.
Warm water spraying. efficient and fairly fast defrosting
For emergency defrost, you can also take advantage of special “defrosts”. Their principle of operation is based on accelerating the process of melting with special substances in the composition. Depending on the thickness of the layer layer defrosting the refrigerator with the use of the product will take from 25 minutes.
Professional means. defrost. suitable for all models of refrigerators
For accelerated defrost, you can use the heater or fan heater. Place it opposite the refrigerator so that the melting ice did not get to the device, and the hot air did not blow directly on the rubber door seal.
One of the most effective ways to quickly defrost the refrigerator. use a fan heater
If flash is formed in the refrigerator too quickly, it may be required to replace the rubber seal. Due to the loose fit, warm air enters the inside of the refrigerator and the ice is formed.
Abuse emergency methods of defrosting is not worth it. this is still the load on the whole refrigerator as a whole and the compressor in particular.
Lifehaki and advice
First, it is necessary to give the refrigerator half an hour to stand up before carrying out all sorts of manipulations. Then, you can proceed to experiments.
Install the fan by sending the air flow into the freezer. Similar option. Fen. Just do it you need very carefully. It is necessary to follow, so that the sealer does not deteriorate from hot air (the gum can dry), and the electrocabel did not touch the thawed water.
Several heated saucepan
Put a plank to the freezer. On her saucepan with boiling water or several. You can use a brush or a bowl. Water change as it cool. If you put a saucepan without a plank, then you can damage plastic.
In business stores, you can purchase sprays for a gentle removal of ice crust. Household chemicals are very effectively killing harmful bacteria, and also eliminate the unpleasant odor. These tools are absolutely safe, as biodegradable.
For accelerated defrost
- fill with water heating and put it in the freezer;
- a sprayer with hot water spraying the walls of the freezer (this is the safest of the proposed options);
- Ice to lose a rag impregnated with hot water. The main thing is not to burn your hands;
What not to do
It is strictly forbidden to scrape, chop off and ice with a knife, wooden and metal blades with a knife, wooden and metal blades. You can, thereby breaking the plastic and damage thin pipes, according to which the refrigerant moves. Freon leak may occur and will need expensive repair.
If you explore the technical characteristics of the lineacks of all popular suggestions, then in one pluses and minuses can be reduced by the radius of the brand. The most sought.outs and inexpensive models with advanced self-magazine are always in demand. But among the classic options and new products, it is necessary to sort the best devices and know their main features along with flaws.
Indesit EF 18
Indesit EF 18. refrigerator with defrost mode, made of modern materials. With a total of 303 liters, about 75 liters account for the freezer compartment, although both compartments are equipped with NO Frost, which automates the main storage functions of products. The refrigerator has an energy consumption class A and low noise.
The minimum temperature regime of self-resinking technology is.18 °, which positively affects instantaneous and deep freezing with the help of internal chambers and seals for 13 hours.
Bosch KGN39VK21R. the next model from the popular brand that works at the AIRFRESH coal filter against the spread of unpleasant odors. The distinctive properties of the self-massive device include the location of the freezer below, the two-chamber compartment, the energy-saving class A and the NO Frost system.
The total volume is about 366 liters, of which only 279 liters accounted for the main compartment and 87 liters on the freezer, which is not necessary to defrost. Autonomous Format of Cold Conservation Up to 16 h. It guarantees freshness of food even with a sudden disconnection of electricity, since the freezing power is 15 kg / day, including the superfolder mode.
Indesit df 4180 w
Indesit DF 4180 W. reliable two-chamber refrigerator with non-communicator compressor and self-massive offices. Its volume is 333 liters, given that 223 liters account for the refrigeration chamber, and on the freezer. 75 liters. The model refers to the class A of power consumption and is based on the NO Frost system.
There are 2 special ice tanks in the kit, and the power of the freezer itself is 2.5 kg per day, even when using the accelerated mode function and automatic defrost (including temperature preservation of up to 13 hours.).
Bosch KGV39XW22R is another roomy and convenient option that allows you to store the bulk stocks of products and quickly defrost them. It has a 94-liter freezer and a refrigerator at 257 liters, and it is distinguished by a relatively low noise level when working. only 38 dB.
During the day, the device will be able to freeze up to 4.5 kg thanks to the superstar function. The model itself is economical and consumes only 292 kW of energy per year. The refrigerator is equipped with a drip system than and proven itself as the best self-free copy.
Biryusa 118. a good budget version with a freezer classic style. Compact sizes are combined with large capacity (180 L), of which 35 liters. freezer. The refrigerator does not consume a lot of energy (245 kWh per year), since it refers to a two-chamber class A with a low noise level.
The freezer creates temperature.18 ° С, which will be enough for quick frost and storage about 4 kg of products. At the same time, the doors of the self-massive refrigerator can be outweigh, which simplifies transportation. This is a modern refrigerator that does not require special care, since it is equipped with a drip defrosting system.
Automatic defrosting of the refrigerator Nou Frost
Work without annea (this is what the technology name is translated) is provided by air-circulating air, which is supplied by a built-in fan. The evaporator is made from the camera to the rear wall of the unit. Air flow passing through the evaporator, cooled and goes into the chambers.
Giving heat, it, together with water vapors, returns to the evaporator, on the cold surface of which moisture settles in the form of condensate, forming when frozen. 2. 3 times a day, during the compressor stops, scores the electric heater and outwards. The appearance of a land on the walls is possible with a frequent opening of the door, if it remains open for a long time, or due to a defect on the seal.
On the models of Japanese and South Korean production (Samsung, LG) such a defrost system is installed in both chambers. This is due to the increased humidity of the air in these countries because of the proximity to the sea, and the refrigerator Nou Frost copes perfectly with this problem. European manufacturers produced similar models (for example, at Stynola), but there are also combined, in which the freezer is equipped with no frost, and the refrigeration chamber is a drip system.