What to do if gas exacerbates on the hob when electricalwork?
Gas control is an automatic system necessary to ensure safety and reduce the risk of propane leakage. Its design, from the point of view of the principle of operation, is simple: a small copper part is installed in it, which resembles a coin in shape, a thermocouple. It is fixed on an electronic arsonist, which works when pressing and turning the regulator handle. This sensor (thermocouple) is heated due to fuel receipt and begins to secrete the charge transmitted to the valve. If the signal between the details is absent, the system turns off the feed and, accordingly, goes out the flame.
Most often, such a malfunction lies in the absence of contact between the thermocouple and the electromagnetic valve. Less often there are cases when a fire torch simply does not reach the temperature sensor.
In some cases, the masters do not exclude the contamination of thermocouple, which, due to the presence of a layer of dirt, is poorly heated. To avoid such situations, you always need to monitor cleanliness, carry out timely cleaning and, if possible, avoid the “leak” of the suitable food.
Common reasons that can be solved independently
When choosing kitchen equipment, most women stop at the best version, gas oven. It is distinguished by the simplicity of operation and maintenance, a wide range of capabilities and the most accurate settings. Despite many advantages of use, there is a common problem during operation: the oven goes out a short time after arson. What may cause this problem?
- Lack of oxygen in a gas stove;
- Overlapping the crane supplies of gas;
- Malfunctions of the fire sensor;
- Pressure of pressure in the pipeline;
- Improper work of the burner due to its pollution;
- Incorrect configuration of the burner after its removal and cleaning.
These problems are easy to eliminate independently, without calling the master: no special skills and a large amount of time is required.
- The deficiency of incoming oxygen is eliminated with an ignition of an oven with an open door.
- The tap responsible for supplying gas is by chance closed when cleaning, after which they forget to open. To eliminate this problem, you need to open the valve.
- Additional flame sensors are provided to ensure fire safety. They track the temperature in the oven. In the absence of heating, the sensor turns off the gas supply. To solve such malfunctions, the inclusion handle is held longer than usual and when warming up they turn on the maximum temperature. The problem is characteristic of wind furnaces equipped with gas compressed in special cylinders. The sensor does not heat up due to a slow increase in temperature and turns off. To eliminate the problem, the cylinder is referred or bought by a new.
- The hit of fat and pieces of food into the burner provokes its failure. The clogging is visible with the naked eye: the burner is set on interruption, in some areas there is no fire. To solve the problem, the polluted part is removed and carefully cleaned, after which they return to place and continue to use the oven.
- After cleaning, the burner is often incorrectly installed. To eliminate problems, it is necessary to remove and correctly install the burner.
Elimination of popular non.betrayals with your own hands
Below we give a list of the most common breakdowns of electric plates. Many of them can be independently eliminated, while others need professional diagnosis. DIY electric stove repair can be carried out in the simplest cases. Let’s get acquainted with them better.
Follow the following actions to change the burners on your plate:
Unscrew the nut and remove the ground. Under it you will find a bracket or ring that presses the part to the body. The burners are attached with threaded connections or inserted into a special hole
In the first case, you need to put the thread with a screwdriver and remove, in the second. grease it with oil and try to carefully remove it from the body.
Problems with the heating switch
Do everything according to this instructions to repair or replace the failed switch:
- If there is no click when turning the regulator, then this indicates its malfunction. To check its condition, it is necessary to set the regulator in an average position, apply on the stove voltage, as a result of which the protection automation should work and turn off after 30 seconds.
- Then remove the adjusting handles outside, unscrew the front panel.
- You will find a bar under it, which must be removed to get to a faulty regulator and replace it.
Electronic control unit
If when you turn on the relay you do not hear the click, then check the presence of the signal. In his absence, we can safely say that the problem lies in the cascade at the output or microprocessor.
To repair the electronic unit, you need to find a diagram and understand the difficulties of radio engineering. If you do not have such skills and knowledge, then contact a specialist.
The nozzle clogged with mud
Another popular reason why one or all the burners is not ignited. the nozzle clogged with mud. It is a small nozzle on which gas is supplied. To clean it, you should adhere to strict recommendations in order not to worsen the situation and not endanger:
- Remove the burner, clean it if necessary;
- We find a small hole. nozzle;
- with a needle, straightened by a paper clip, carefully clean the wire, turn the tool in one and the other side. The item used should be freely pass through the channel! If there is an obstacle. be sure to contact the appropriate service, do not break it yourself;
- collect the burner and check the work.
You can not run the gas directly through the nozzle, not covered with a disk. a burner!
Systematically clean the stove, make sure that the dirt does not collect on the surface. Correct care is the best preventive measure in such a situation.
Possible causes of a malfunction of the oven cabinet
Incorrect operation of the oven may mean defects in the equipment device.
Possible reasons for the failure of the equipment:
- If the flame goes out immediately after the gas supply button is released, then in the operation of the electromagnetic valve there was a breakdown.
- If the fire periodically goes out after arson, then the thermostat works malfunctioning.
- If the flame goes out immediately after the adjustment handle is squeezed, then it fails, and replacement is necessary.
- The fire does not burn at full power, and the flame determination sensor does not respond if the handle design works incorrectly due to clogging or lack of lubrication.
Such problems are solved by people with the necessary skills. If a person does not understand the device of the oven, it is better not to take risks and contact the service center or call a specialist at home. Otherwise, the final breakdown of the equipment without the possibility of repair may occur.
Options for resolving faults
The elimination of such problems will not be difficult for people who are versed in technology. But beginners trying to fix the breakdown on their own can significantly aggravate the situation.
So, how to solve the problem with the internal structure of the oven?
- When the thermocouple is damaged. the transformation sensor about the change in temperature into an electrical impulse. or a special valve, a partial or complete replacement of the heating control system is needed.
- The heating level that decreases with faulty operation of the thermostat. this part must be calibrated or replaced during breakdown.
- Adjustment handles fail over time. To eliminate problems, it is necessary to replace the part. This is easily done: the old pen is pulled on themselves with a slight effort, after which they insert a new one and check the work of the oven.
- To solve the problem of poor operation of the burner, the gas valve is completely disassembled, cleaned and lubricated with a special substance. Any person can carry out these actions without much difficulties. If the operation of the oven is not normalized, the details of the part are required. Then you should turn to professionals to avoid final breakdown due to improper repair.
Modern gas stove is a complex device, but using the unit is a pleasure. Most of the products are equipped with electric lights, which means that you get ready to connect for the outlet, like other household kitchen devices. The principle of operation of ignition is to accumulate a charge with a condenser, followed by a discharge through a key element after reaching a fixed value with a voltage. The voltage with an amplitude of 2-3 kV pierces the discharge located in the burner, an electric arc occurs, lighting gas. Blue fuel supply tap opens simultaneously with the above process. The discharge occurs instantly.
Electric fee is present only on burners. Sometimes for the automation of the oven it is necessary either to lay additional conductors according to the instructions, or completely finalize the structure. How soon the automation reached such heights that the gas stove is ignited by itself, it is not surprising that the designers provided equipment with protection against the extinction of fire. The simplest example, when gas disappears in network communications, then is supplied again. over, without warning from utilities.
The owner finds a kitchen filled with a specific sharp smell. The explosion is far away, and the water from the kettle will have to be poured into the sink, fearing to poison. Some products gain odors, it will not be possible.
The presence of a thermocouple of a gas stove helps to avoid such excesses. If you inspect the burner, removing the reflector, the cutter, we will notice two things:
The first is responsible for the ignition of the flame, the second controls so that the fire is burning properly. Honestly, I did not have to see the models that give a spark when the gas is repeated, it was made for safety (if the concentration reaches explosive, the kitchen will vomit). The current level of technology simply does not give a 100% guarantee of good operation of the design. If there is enough gas in the kitchen, the fire is guaranteed. In practice, a couple of analyzers outside, a turbine revolution sensor in the pipeline would have corrected the situation, but who wants to take risks. Automation can try to light a faded fire 3-4 times.
Due to the reasons described, the thermocouple fixes the extinction of the flame, the gas stove fluid tract is overlapping. The oven is not always equipped with electric fire and protection against fading of the flame
It is important to track the supplied options. We have a chance to fill the kitchen with a portion of gas if there is no flame from extinction from fading of the flame
Invet the consultant in what places the thermocouple costs. Then, in order to avoid human mistake, check the words with the guide to the gas stove. It is better to spend an extra quarter of an hour, having done these operations than to expose a danger.
A typical ignition device (a block inside a gas stove) is supplied with six or four pairs of contacts. Each is capable of issuing a spark. Professional slang describes: the outputs are connected in parallel. Always come up with a gas stove. The counter shows models where a special circuit shows the laying of conductors that complement the oven with electric lighting. Similar procedures can be done with combustion control, equipping the selected area by the thermocouple. Introduce another element, will not be difficult for experienced equipment.
How gas control works
GAZ-control (or, as writes 2 more times less than people, gas control), most of the majority, if not all gas plates, works according to one principle: we have a thermocouple located near the corresponding burner. When the fire burns, it heats the thermocouple and it begins to produce electricity-only 30 millivaries, which are transmitted to the electromagnetic valve installed between the main gas line of the slab and the gas gas regulator, which is closed by default, but opens when it is supplied with the above voltage.
In many modern plates, for example, Gefest, where gas control is built into all burners, pressing the gas control handle itself opens the gas control valve, so after the gas has caught fire, the handle should be slightly pressed, and not release immediately so that the thermal carrier caught fire The burner managed to warm up and the gas control valve began to be kept by current from it.
But here we have a plate by no means new, albeit the same factory:
The pens of gas cranes of the firepoints here rotate without pressing, and gas is installed here only on the upper and lower oven burners, therefore, to light them on such a plate with a proper-functioning gas control, we need to:
Обзор индукционной плиты Gorenje EIT6341WD
- Turn the gas regulator in the oven to the maximum (or install it in the “upper burner” mode). At the same time, the gas should not go.
- Light a match and bring it to the desired channel at the bottom of the oven or to the upper burner.
- Press the red gas control button, which will open the gas supply valve, it will go to the burner and it will light up from the match.
- Hold the gas control button pressed until the thermocouple is warming up and the electromagnetic valve “grabs” from the current generated.
- Release the button, it will come out back, t.to. spring.loaded, while the gas will continue to burn as if nothing had happened.
over, if you turn off the gas after that and immediately try to light it again-you will no longer have to press the button: the thermocouple is enough for 10-15 seconds of holding the gas control valve open, after which it closes its back on, overlapping the further gas supply.
Here is such a straightforward scheme. But what to do if the gas control gas on your oven does not work as it should, the gas is spontaneously extinguished and you cannot bake anything normally or cook anything normally? Let’s figure it out, go to diagnosis!
Safety rules for the repair of the slab
When examining and repairing the slab, it is necessary to observe simple safety rules. block the fuel supply, turn off the electric power, children and animals should not remain in the room. Upon completion of work, you should make sure of the uniform burning of the firewood and the tightness of the connection of the plate to the gas pipeline.
With serious breakdown, to carry out repairs independently, without the availability of appropriate experience, it is undesirable. In this case, it is better to call the master from the organization with whom the contract for maintenance of gas equipment is concluded.
Reasons why the oven is not ignited
The reasons for the impossibility of burning the oven may be due to the design of the plate by the very design. Sometimes problems occur in the gas leak control module. However, not all equipment is equipped with such systems. On the models that are equipped with it, the following reasons can lead to breakdown:
If the tip is not clogged and is in the correct position, it is necessary to conduct a more thorough diagnosis. In this case, you should not independently try to eliminate the breakdown, it is better to use the help of a professional master.
The impossibility of setting fire to the oven of the kitchen slab can also be due to the following reasons:
- The regulator’s handle washed. To diagnose, remove the plastic handle and crank the stem. If the oven caught fire, you need to replace the handle.
- Clogging of gas distribution tubes.
- Electric ignition malfunction.
- The burner failed. This is usually due to clogging the location of the burner to the gas pipeline. To eliminate the breakdown, it is necessary to clean this site.
Breakage that can be fixed yourself
Many malfunctions can be eliminated independently at home, without resorting to the help of masters. Such problems include:
- Not enough air in the oven of the oven. For normal operation of the oven, not only gas is required, but also air. In this case, you should open the door and try to light the oven.
- The gas valve is blocked. Often consumers for security purposes overlap the gas pipeline valve. Sometimes before turning on, it is simply forgotten to open it. Therefore, first of all, the valve position should be checked.
- The burner clogged. As the gas burner is operating, soot is formed. With excessive accumulation of soot, an almost complete overlap of the gas flow is possible, as a result of which the oven will not ignite. You can clean the burner yourself. To do this, you must first dismantle the element, and then carefully clean all the nozzles. It is important to work carefully so as not to damage the burner.
- Skew the burner. Such a problem usually occurs due to inaccurate use or washing of the internal surfaces of the oven. If the burner is incorrect, the uneven gas burning can be observed. Often the flame acquires an orange shade. To fix the problem, you just need to install the burner in the correct position.
- Drop in gas pressure in the pipeline. This is relevant for plates connected not to the central gas pipeline, but to the gas cylinder. Usually, to correct the problem, it is enough to simply season the cylinder or install a new.
Important! If the burner does not set on fire for about 15 seconds, you need to wait 1-2 minutes, and only after that try to set fire to it again. Otherwise, there is a risk of explosion due to gas accumulation in the oven chamber. Before repeated ignition, open the door and ventilate the room.
Which categorically cannot be done by yourself
Unlike situations where a gas oven goes out due to a serious repair of malfunctions that arose as a result of improper operation of the device, in some cases, one should not try to find and correct a breakdown themselves.
Important: Repair and maintenance should be made by people who have a special admission to work with gas devices.
Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to repair the oven on its own in cases when:
- with a faulty thermostat, the flame is intermittent and goes out;
- Contact damage in the gas control system occurred:
- The timer does not work;
- The electric module is faulty.
You should also not independently restore damaged electrical contacts. It must be remembered that the repair of gas equipment of the company “Gefest” or other manufacturers requires serious knowledge. The rules of operation of plates prohibit their independent installation and repair.
It is not always possible to understand why the gas rogues in the oven. There are times when even a professional can not immediately determine the reason why the burner turns off. If the furnace is under warranty, contact the service center.
In the absence of the right to warranty repairs, special workshops work to consumers services. The master will competently make diagnostics, eliminate the malfunction and give the necessary consultations on the safe operation of the stove with the gas oven.
How to fix a hefest plate timer?
You can remove and fix only a mechanical timer yourself, it is better to contact an electronic one with an electronic. The alarm clock looks like a large metal tablet.
In order not to pour too much, use machine oil in a special oil with a thin nose or an ordinary syringe
Try to turn the handle, starting the timer. He began to tick? So you can collect and install in place. Not? Try to take the watch repair workshop, or buy a new.
Most often there is one claim to the oven door: it is poorly closed. A well.adjusted door should be slammed so that a sheet of paper holds.
Otherwise, the gap is too large, which means that heat losses will be higher, the dishes will be prepared unevenly, and the upper panel and plastic handle will yellow. Problems can be warned by repairing the doors of the oven of the gas stove Hephaestus and its adjustment.
The manufacturer uses 2 types of loops for attaching the oven door. on the latch, collapsible, or whole, screwed with screws.
The former are easily removed: it is enough to raise both latches, cover the door and pull up and a little over yourself. Then the door can be washed comfortably, or immediately returned to the place, already in the correct position. By inserting the door into the grooves, pull it up a little up, and then completely open it and lower the latches.
To adjust the door on whole loops, the screws of their fastening to the door must be loosened, but not unscrewed completely. Then pull the door so that the loops become in place and tighten the screws.
The device of most components of these budget plates is understandable intuitively, and a simple repair of your model is described in the instructions
In addition, over time, a rubber seal may be required. from temperature it dry out and cracks. It is fixed on hooks, rests under the tension, so the only problem that may arise is the search for a suitable new seal in stores.
In addition to repairing the door, it may be necessary to remove the glass to wash them from the inside or replace the broken. The outer glass below is inserted into the metal guide, and pressed on top of the door handle. To remove it, it is enough to unscrew 2 or 3 screws holding the handle on the door of the oven. just hold the glass so that it does not break. Do not forget to wash and dry and the handle itself, otherwise the dreams from it stain the glass during the assembly process.
The inner glass is attached differently, depending on the size. Small ones from above and below are clamped by bolts with large washers. To remove the inner glass, which takes almost the entire door, you need to unscrew the fasteners on the lower end of the door.
How to disassemble and wash the pens on the front panel:
Now you know more about your stove and its repair, and you will no longer call a gazeler because of every little thing. However, we recall that any repairs associated with disassembling the gas pipeline-lubrication of sledges, replacing burners or nozzles, replacing the gas control sensor in the tap-it is better to entrust the professional.