The washing machine flashes and nothing does
If, when washing, you have stopped the washing machine and the indicators flash. Light bulbs. This is an explicit sign of control units. As a rule, during the washing machine, the machine can stop and go in a bon of bonual reason. For example: the drain path of the machine and the water for the allotted time could not merge. Thus, the control system issues an error.
First, let’s produce standard actions that can help you solve the problem.
- First of all, it is necessary to clean the filter of the drain pump (pump)
- Check the water supply to the machine (plugging hose)
- Check voltage in the network 220V
- Check if you have a door loading door
Test mode for AEG washing machines, Elktrolux and Zarussi under the management of EWM 1000
For this line, there are 7 fault verification modes. In order, now we will list them. It is important that when switching from one mode to another, you have withstood a 5-minute pause, otherwise the diagnostics may not be correct. Be sure to remove all linen from the tank
- Entering the test mode, we immediately enter the first diagnostic mode, that is, the program selection selector must stand in position 1. In this mode, the buttons are checked if you click on the button, it either margins, or hear a beep (in models with a vertical location of the buttons)
- Turn the selector to position 2. It is checked the water bay valve in the main wash dispenser. The castle must also work, that is, the Luke is blocked. The water level controls the press service, so there should not be more laid water
- Twist the twist further and install it in position 3. Here we check the water bay valve in the pre-wash and as well as in paragraph 2, there must be a lock, and the level controls the water set sensor
- Mode 4 at the same time includes both valves. Need to turn the selector to position 4. Everything else as in paragraph “2 and 3”
- Mode 5 in the line that we consider does not apply. It can be seen only in those washing machines that have three valves
- We put the selector to position 6 and go to the sixth mode. Here is checked by a TEN and water temperature sensor. If the water is less than the level, cm will sharpen water to the desired indicator
- In seventh mode, check the engine. Transfer the twist to position 7. In this mode, Mom is gaining water to the desired level, then the motor turns on first in one direction, then to another. After that, the engine is gaining momentum up to 250 rpm
- In 8 mode, the pump is checked (drain pump) and spin, that is, the engine turnover will be maximized. The selector must stand in position 8
Now about error codes. The last error can be seen as follows, you need to put the selector to position 10, then the button starts the start and pause will flash, these blinking to us and we must count. How to determine and decrypt the error code for the washing machine AEG, elktrolux and zarusy, without display, you can find out a little lower below, in this article. What to exit the test mode, you need to turn on the machine twice and turn off the machine. Now how to remove the error to erase the error, you need to put the selector to position 10 and at the same time press the buttons, as in Figure 1 or 2. If you see the blinking of all indicators, then the error was stunned
Basic fault codes in Zanussi washing machines
Modern cm have a self-diagnosis system that allows you to quickly localize breakage. Zanussi washing machines error codes are displayed on display in the form of an alphanumeric combination. The first symbol is the Latin letter “E”, follows the code of two digits or from the letter and one digit. The same fault codes are used in the ELECTROLUX and AEG trademarks. Below are the main faults and the corresponding designations.
|E10, E11||Water does not go to the tank or pour slowly. The reason may be zooming the mesh filter at the inlet of the inlet valve, weak water pressure in the water supply system or damage in the valve admission of water into the tank|
|E20, E21||Liquid does not merge from the tank after washing. Possible causes. breakdown of the drain pump, blocking the drain filter, the malfunction of the electronic control unit (in the future also. the ECU)|
|EF1||Pumping a drain filter or hose, the liquid slowly merges from the tank|
|EF4||There is no signal from the sensor that locks the duct of water with an open filling valve. Causes. Low Water Pressure in Water Support, Ladder Input Mesh Filter|
|EA3||The processor does not record the rotation of the pulley of the electric motor. One of the reasons may be damage to the drive belt|
|E61||TEN does not heat the water for the set time. Most often, the fault is associated with the formation of a layer of scale on the heater|
|E69||The heater does not work. Possible causes. a heater malfunction, a break in the circuit feeding voltage to the TEN|
|E40||Luke is not closed. Possible cause. Luke Door Castle Malfunction|
|E41||The door of the hatch is closed leather|
|E42||Faulty Lock Device Lock|
|E43||On the board of the ECU damaged Simistor, the work manager|
|E44||The hatch closing sensor does not work. Perhaps a faulty sensor or lock, blocking hatch|
Under the Zanussi brand, a wide range of models are produced, in which there is no display, for example, FL 504 NN, ZWP 581 (cm with vertical loading of linen), ZWS 382, ZWS 3102, Fe 802, FA 832, see Aquacycle series and many others. Error codes in such aggregates are determined by indicators. Decipher the fault is not so simple, because in these cm there are several types of controllers, and each of them displays the codes in its own way.
EWM 1000 Control Panel
Such control panels have a horizontal or vertical location of the buttons.
EWM 1000 with horizontal location buttons
EWM 1000 panel with vertically located buttons
Washer Not Working. The Most Common Fix
The error code is calculated by the number of flashing two indicators: the “end of the program” highlights the first digit of the code, and the start / pause is a second digit (according to the table above). The letter “E” is not reflected, because it is present in all codes.
Letters from A (10 blinks) to F (15 blinks) are indicated according to hexadecimal code. Pause between flashes. about 0.5 seconds. Cycle repetition occurs after 2.5 seconds.
EWM 2000 Control Panel
Such a controller is installed, for example, in a popular model, see Aquacycle 900.
Error E41, highlighting the EWM 2000 control panel indicators
4 light bulbs at the top displays the first code number, 4 below. the second digit. Each indicator has its own value, increasing from the lower LED to the top: 1, 2, 4, 8. With their addition, it turns out the total figure. Values greater than 9 correspond to the letters of hexadecimal code: for example, the number 15 corresponds to F.
When you turn on the machine, one indicator lights up
If the machine reacts to the launch of one indicator light, we can say that it turns on, but does not work. After switching on, it is impossible to dial water into the drum, select and install washing mode. the technique does not respond to any commands. In this case, the problem may wage in a wide variety of reasons.
To start, check whether the door of the hatch is closed. It should be automatically blocked after launching the washing program. If the door closed with a characteristic click, but after the start of the washing it is not blocked, it means that the problem is in the device locking device of the laundry machine.
The serviceability of the laid door lock can be checked alone
You can check the lock alone by calling it by a multimeter. If the device has determined the voltage supply to the device after starting the program, it is properly. Otherwise, the hatch lock device needs to be replaced.
Other reasons for the fact that the technique refuses to work can be hidden in the malfunction of the control module, communication violation between the control panel and the module. Specialists need to eliminate such problems.
You can increase pressure using pumps. There are several species, you can pick up silent, reliably providing the necessary water pressure. Pay attention should also be on water quality. It is recommended to put the filter directly to the washing machine of the zarussi. When the last models have a breakdown code. After reading the instructions and having studied codes, you can find out the causes of problems.
Zanussi dishwasher malfunctions
Why dishwasher “zanussi” breaks? After performing the diagnosis, you can find the reason and remove the breakdown with your own hands.
The history of technology began in Italy. But now household appliances under the brand Zanussi are manufactured in China. The quality of the assembly leaves the best, although the technique is armed with new technologies, functions, program. Because faults in the dishwasher “Zanussi” are not rare.
Clean filter. impeccable work
All filtering systems at times need cleaning. If you’re to kill this rule, then the problems cannot be avoided. If a blockage arises in any of the filters, then difficulties arise with a fence or water drainage.
In most cases, Zanussi is clogged with a specifically filter. What to do to restore the work of the machine?
- Just twist the intake filter. it is placed on the pipe water pipe.
- If such a filter you are not installed, it means that you need to clean the filter grid.
Attention! Specials recommend putting an inlet filter to a pipe with a special filtration cassette, softening water.
To clean the filter grid, act like this:
- Find a place for connecting water fence hose with Washing Case.
- Remove the top cover see to unscrew the valve and filter.
- Disassemble the filter and wash it under the crane.
- Install the filter back.
- Collect everything in working round.
Principle! The device of the washing machine of Zanussi with horizontal loading is different from the front structure, but the filter cleaning occurs in the same way.
By the way, pollution can accumulate not only because of the “errors” of the water supply system, and because of the clothes you send in the drum. From very painted things in the machine system seeps sand, dirty, garbage, threads.
In the drain filter, the masters often find small coins, seeds, hairpins, crumpled checks. All this “nonsense” can provoke the work stop Washing Machine.
Principle! Do not marvel to clean the filter at least once every 3 months.
Zanussi heater replacement
As we have already read above, Tubular Heater is one of the most vulnerable places at least a washing machine, the more. Washaryka with such a breakdown can give an E05 error, while water stops warm in the tank.
To repair yourself, you will have to make a little disassemble the case cm:
- Expand the machine front wall to yourself.
- Unscrew the bolts from the panel to remove it.
- On the bottom of the tank you will see the heater shank. there are 2 contacts and the wires coming from them.
- Measure the resistance, armed with a tester. If the device shows the value close to zero, Tubular Heater will have to change. The readings of a good heater will be 20-40 ohms.
- To remove the Tubular Heater, unscrew the nut in the center of the shank.
- Disconnect the wiring to the heater.
- Attach efforts to get a Tubular Heater from the groove. If it is a lot of plates, he could attach. Take the lubricant WD-40 and sprinkle slightly slightly. Drain the old tubular heater and pull on yourself.
- Hole well clean.
- Install the new heater, connect the wiring.
- Secure the back panel and run the test washing. If the water is heated, and the code E05 disappeared, it means that you did everything right.
Important! Selecting the Tubular Heater for the washing machine Zanussi, buy only original parts. Do not take cheap Chinese analogs. they will not serve you long. Inappropriate tubular heater can also trigger a damage to the control unit, and then repair accurately “flies to a penny”.
What you need to search, solve problems?
To diagnose and eliminate the cause of the equipment failure, the master is needed:
- new spare parts;
- insulating tape;
- brush, napkin, sharp knife. for cleaning damaged or contaminated parts;
- Passport products;
- Main Tool. Multimeter.
An indispensable assistant will be the camera (telephone with it), with the help of this technique you can fix the procedure for dismantling. The operation will give a chance to prevent the slightest error when assembling.
Simple preventive measures
The maintenance of the device is guaranteed by almost 100% if the hosts of washing machinery follow the simplest recommendations:
- After buying thoroughly (several times) study the instructions of the acquired device, and only then start using the machine.
- To protect the washing machine from the KZ, voltage jumps, connect equipment through the RCO. protective shutdown devices.
- After operation wipe all the details of dry, to avoid the emergence of an unexpected “gift”. mold.
- Regularly or periodically examine the technique: both outside and inside.
- Give an aggregate rest, as permanent work, especially a few styrics per day. the reason for the rapid failure. Planning a larger load, a break between inclusions. He is obliged to be 2-3 hours, this is at least.
- Once every six months spend a fight with screaming. for example, laundry washing (high-temperature mode), but with anti-acypical means (for example, with citric acid).
- Buy high-quality detergents.
Only careful attitude towards any, especially “smart”, technique will help to avoid soon acquaintance with all sorts of problems. To a greater extent, this applies to the devices operated daily.
The washing machine turns on, but does not work. that problem, the solution of which depends on the brand of the unit, the complexity of the device. Therefore, the main thing is to understand whether the wizard can cope with repair, because inept actions often lead to a sad result, especially if they concern the replacement of complex parts. In this case, neither detailed instructions nor visual examples will be able to help.
You can also compare the for washing machines:
How to fix one of the problems, you can see (and listen) in this