What to do if the washing machine is buzzing while draining the water
Any washing machine, regardless of its life and status life, necessarily issues various sounds while working. It is worth noting that even the correctly installed washing machine cannot work absolutely silently. If the washing machine is buzzing while draining the water, while the nature of noise is significantly different from the standard, it is necessary to proceed to find various faults in the technique nodes. Let us describe in detail every breakdown of the aggregates of the washer, which provokes the occurrence of third-party sounds during the drain of water.
The machine merges the water with a special pump. And if the sound of the machine machine has changed during the drain, additional noises appeared, cracking, grinds, it means that the cause of the malfunction is located in the drain system. The most frequent causes of the drain system are:
- Babying a drain filter.
- Clogging of the drain hose and nozzles.
- Pump faults.
- Pump plot.
- Foreign objects inside the tank of the car.
- Incorrect installation of the machine.
What are the methods exist?
Sostly enough to empty the machine through a special program “Drain”. But often the machine “freezes”, the dashboard does not work, so it is necessary to force the water to manually drain. Make it may be four ways:
- through a drain sleeve, without turning on the pump;
- Up with a drainage filter. “Saver”;
- Forced opening of the hatch;
- Disconnecting drum pipe.
Before extraly drained, Bosch washing machine must be de-energized and disconnected from the water supply.
The method of forced drain is selected on the situation and user capabilities. Each option requires preparation and has its own risks. Deciding with the way, turn off the washer from the mains, overlapping the water and begin work.
Causes of faults
Almost every mistress came across the situation when the machine did not merge water; There may be several reasons for such a state. Most often, the machine refuses to work due to a banal blockage, which happens in different nodes:
- Plot. Small garbage from the s of clothes managed to clog the drain pipe connecting the tank of the washer and the plum pump. Because of the crowding, water can not leave the tank.
- Filter clogging. The pump (pump) is responsible for draining the waste water into the sewer. Small garbage (coins, threads, buttons, toothpicks) successfully scores the filter and stops the system.
- An extraneous thing got into the pump. This happens if the filter was unable to catch the garbage, he penetrates further, did not pass through the impeller of the pump in the drain hose, and swung her.
- Plot in the drain hose. The garbage successfully passed the pump, but scored a hose through which dirty water merges.
- Vorso in siphon. Sometimes the drain hose is connected to the sewage network through the siphon. The device extends the service life of the washing machine, but unfortunately, not insured against clogging.
The situation when the machine does not merge water, may occur for other reasons:
- Problems in the electronic unit. Modern washing machines. reliable units, but also they sometimes do not withstand voltage jumps. Electronic control breaks sometimes occurs on internal reasons.
- Sometimes the breakdown features of programming modes (not characteristic of all models). For example, some programs do not perform a spin in automatic mode. In this case, the machine stops on a pause and is waiting for the owner to start a press manually.
- Machine does not merge water and buzz. This situation indicates a fault of the pump responsible for pumping water. Sometimes the drain goes, but very slowly.
- Changed the length of the hose after the aggregate is rearranged. Rarely, but it happens that after lengthening the hose (standard length. one and a half meters) the drain disappears. It can occur if after a long service the power of the pump decreased, and the pumping of water for a longer distance it does not pull.
Sometimes the reverse situation arises: the machine without stopping is gaining and immediately pumps water. Causes are the most different: from the failure of electronics (water level control sensor), to the wrong location of the drain hose.
Pomp has failed
Similar symptoms demonstrates breakdown of a drain pump. He can buzz, but do not drain the water or not to buzz in general, then it turns out to localize the problem quite simple. Get to the pump and check its coil using a multimeter. If the unit is not ringing, it can be safely changed to a new. If it is ringing, but it doesn’t work normally, you can disassemble it and see the causes of malfunction, but it is better not to bother and replace.
Take only original spare parts. It is better to overpay a little for Bosch’s branded pump than later in a few months Repair repairs, risking to buy Chinese spare parts. Maybe they will serve for a while, but most likely, you throw away the money to the wind.
Dishwasher does not merge water
If your dishwasher Bosch does not merge water, be calm. In most cases, it is very easy to fix. If you are looking for information how to merge water from a dishwasher or why water remains in the dishwasher. Read our recommendations.
The main reason for which water remains in the dishwasher / does not leave the water from the dishwasher, is to block the instrument filter system. Therefore, first of all, as soon as you noticed that after the washing cycle, water remains at the bottom (in the pallet) of the dishwasher, you should pay attention to the filters. Clean your dishwasher filters. Filters capture large pollution available in water so that they do not get into the pump. The Bosch dishwasher filter system usually consists of a pre-cleaning filter, a flat filter for fine cleaning and microfilter. To drain water from the dishwasher pallet, it is recommended to check the filters regularly. Clean the filters if necessary, to do the filter counterclockwise, rinse under water streams or use a cleaning brush.
It also happens that water does not merge from the dishwasher due to major items that interfere with free water plum. There are, for example, cases of polyethylene packages or films. Because of them, water can not merge from the pallet.
Another common reason, because of which the water in the Bosch dishwasher stands and does not merge (the drain does not work), is the pumping pump. In the instruction manual, it is described in detail how to clear the drain pump. To clean the pump, turn off the dishwasher from electricity, pull out the baskets for dishes and filters, pull out the water. After that, lift the white cover of the pump, for example, with a teaspoon, take the cover for the tongue, lift it, tilting inside, and get completely. Then check the impeller for foreign objects that can block it, and, if there are such, delete; Then set the lid to place (before clicking), place the filters and baskets back to the device.
If you solve the reason why water remains in the dishwasher, it is not possible. Contact your service from Bosch manufacturer. Our experts will promptly help you.
24-hour Bosch Support Phone: 8 (800) 200 29 61.
Washing Machine Operation Rules
So that the technique worked without failures, you need to contact her correctly:
- Each model has a certain limit of loaded linen. If it exceeds it, the unit will “work for wear”, which will significantly increase the risk of problems. Strictly observe the established norms;
- Before washing clothes, checker s and accessories carefully. They can provoke disorders in the work of the impeller, pump or engine;
- To connect the washing machine to the power grid, if possible, use a network filter. It will protect the technique from voltage drops;
- Clean the drain filter regularly;
- select the correct washing program;
- Each year, conduct preventive cleaning of the machine without linen. with the help of a washing powder and a special removal of scale.
Observe simple rules of operation, then the technique will work without failures, and wash will always be in joy
Careful attitude and compliance with the rules will noticeably increase the life of the washing machine.
How to fix the washing machine yourself?
Before repairing the washing machine, it is necessary to de-energize it. Do not neglect security rules. And so, at first we turn off the machine from electricity, pulling the plug from the power supply.
After that we will check our filter. It is located at the bottom of the case with the front side. During the work, some water can be poured on the floor. Therefore, it is better to prepare a rag in advance or a small empty container. If you see that the filter is clogged, just clean it from outsiders. This procedure can solve the problem.
For clarity, we will demonstrate the entire process of removing the filter washing machine on
Checking the pipe
But what to do if the filter is removed, and the problem remains? That is, the washing machine does not merge water? In this case, go to the next stage of repair. Namely, to clean the nozzle connecting the tank of the washing machine and the pump (pump).
In order to get access to it, you must unscrew the bolts that fix the attachments of the plum node. After that, remove the nozzle, remove the locking clamp. Then drain the water from the nozzle in the pre-harvested packaging.
After that, it is necessary to check whether our nozzle is scored by any sort. For this slightly squeeze it in different places. If you click block, it must be removed. After that, we collect the whole design in the original condition.
How to Diagnose & Fix Blockage Issues on a Bosch Washing Machine
If it did not solve our problem, then go to the next possible malfunction. Now we will check whether the pomp’s impeller missed. It is located right behind the filter. If some even a small thing got into it, it can cause malfunction. So first try twist the impeller. If she rotates, and not visible any other things, it means everything is in order. And if you found something unnecessary, for example, a coin or a button, remove it. If it did not help, then it remains to check the drain pump (POMPU).
To avoid premature wear of the details of the drain system of the washing machine, the following prevention measures must be observed:
- Delete small outsiders from the s before washing;
- regularly clean the filter of the drain pump;
- Use the power filter to protect the electronic part of the machine from the network voltage drops;
- Observe the loading weight of the drum indicated in the instruction;
- add washing powder according to the norm, while keeping track of its quality;
- Carefully follow the correctness of the installed washing mode.
Remember that it is better to warn breakdown than spending money to repair. Any malfunction always makes a person nervous, and this is dangerous to health.